JBL PRX812W Two-Way Powered Speaker (12")
Special Price $599.00 You Save $150.00 Originally $749.00
PA SKU # JBL PRX812W MFR # PRX812W UPC # 691991005343
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 4 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- For Bands, DJs, Clubs, Schools, Churches
- Optimized for FOH or Monitors
- 12" Woofer and 1.5" Compression Drivers
- Frequency Response 58 Hz to 20 kHz
- 135 dB Max SPL Output
- 1500W Class-D Amplifier (2x 750W)
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50°
- Extensive DSP Control Over Parameters
- Wi-Fi Control of DSP Parameters
- Free PRX Connect App for iOS & Android
12" Two-Way Full-Range Main System/Floor Monitor with Wi-FiThe JBL PRX812W is a full-range speaker designed for main system and floor monitor applications. Featuring a 12", two-way, bass-reflex design powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX812W delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
PRX812W is a compact and versatile speaker in the PRX800 Series with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. It has been designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as both a stage monitor and a front of house main PA. Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application. With a dual socket pole mount the PRX812W is a perfect match with a PRX818XLFW subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system.
The PRX812W is comprised of a 12" Differential Drive woofer, a 2408H-1, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D digital power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4" and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen-including the famous JBL 100-hour power test-ensures reliable performance
- System Type: Self Powered 12", two-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: 135 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB):
Monitor: 50.3 - 20k
- Frequency Response (±3 dB):
Main: 58.1 - 20k
Monitor: 59- 20k
- Input Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Signal Indicators:
Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio
- EQ: User selectable presets for Main or Monitor position, Advanced EQ settings available using Wi-Fi and PRX Connect application
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV limiter circuit
- Crossover Frequency: 1.850 kHz
- Design: Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Power Rating: 1500W (750W x 2)
- AC Power Input: 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 272G 305 mm (12 in) woofer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.2 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 10.4
- Enclosure: Asymmetrical, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Dual 36 mm pole socket, 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Transport: 1 x injection molded handle with backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 599 mm x 385 mm x 341 mm (23.6 in x 15.1 in x 13.4 in)
- Net Weight: 19.4 kg (42.5 lb)
- Gross Weight: 21.2 kg (48.0 lb)
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL