PA SKU # JBL VRX928LAWH MFR # VRX928LA-WH UPC # 050036903660
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Constant Curvature Array
- Amplitude Shading
- Suspension & Rigging
- Dual Angle Pole Socket
The VRX928LA is a lightweight (28 lb / 13 kg) compact 8" two-way linearray speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units.
8 in. Two-Way Line Array Loudspeaker System - White
- Constant Curvature Array - The waveguide mounts two compression drivers on a continuous arc enabling them to work together acoustically as if they were a single driver.
- Amplitude Shading - Convenient series of switches on each enclosures that controls the output of each high frequency section in the array.
- Suspension and Rigging.
- Dual Angle Pole Socket - JBL's dual angle pole sockets allow great flexibility in aiming the enclosure (not on - WH version)
- Differential Drive Woofer.
- Power Rating: 400 W / 800 W / 1600W
- Frequency Range: 70 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
230 mm x 420 mm x 270 mm
9.0 in x 16.5 in x 10.5 in
- Coverage Pattern: 100 x 15 nominal
- Frequency Response: 85 Hz - 19 Hz (+/-3db)
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / passive,
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Weight: 12.7 kg (28 lb)
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL