PA SKU # ATL AA100PHD MFR # AA100PHD UPC # 612079190850
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 100W into 25V/70.7V & 4 Ohms Loads
- 4x Inputs with PHX & RCA Options
- Rear-Mounted DIP Switch for Mute Options
- Preamp for External Processing
- Stereo-Summed Inputs
The AA100PHD is a four input channel mixer amplifier designed for distributed business paging and background music (BGM) systems, small to medium speech privacy systems, and in applications where music on hold (MOH) plus paging is required.
4-Input, 100-Watt Mixer Amplifier with Automatic System Test (PHD)
With one microphone/line input and two stereo line inputs, the AA100PHD will accommodate a variety of input sources including paging microphones, media players, and digital music receivers. The AA100PHD includes a patent pending automatic system test, the Push Here Diagnostic (PHD). The PHD button is designed to check the connected speaker lines for wiring and impedance errors. This test can be activated once all speakers are connected and the circuit automatically verifies that the attached speakers' tap settings do not exceed the amplifier's rated power, no speakers are mistakenly tapped at 8Ω, and the speaker wire is free from shorts. The unit also incorporates a Remote Input Selection and Remote Level Control feature that allows the integrator to use a remote wall plate (Atlas Sound model WPD-RISRL) and allow the user to select the input and adjust the volume from that wall plate up to 200 feet from the amplifier.
The AA100PHD provides 100-watts output power into 25V, 70.7V, or 4Ω speaker systems. Rear panel DIP switch allows for creation of Zone 2 output/output mix using any or all of the four inputs. Unit can also be set-up to mute Inputs 2, 3, and 4 based on signal from Input 1 for paging applications where other input sources need to be muted during a page. Input 1 and Input 2 are either Mic or Line input selectable and Phantom Power is an option when using either as a mic.
- Rear Mounted DIP Switch Allows Mute Receive for Inputs 2 and 3
- Contact Closure Mute Terminals
- Variable Mute Sensitivity Control for Input 1
- Preamp In for External Processors
- Line Output
- Remote Input Select (RIS)
- Remote Level Control
- Input Assignable Zone 2 Output
- Three Unbalanced, Summing Line Level Inputs
- Two Balanced Mic/Line/Tel Inputs w/ Phantom Power
- Automated Diagnostic System Test (Push Here Diagnostic)
- 100W into 25V/70.7V and 4Ω Loads
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Connector Type: 4 Position Phoenix 3.5mm Pitch
- Power Output: Max. Average Power @ 50Hz-15kHz with .5% THD, 4Ω 100W RMS
- Height: 3.66" (93mm)
- Width: 8.27" (210mm)
- Depth: 10.87" (276mm)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound