Clear Com FreeSpeak II 1.9GHz Beltpack (5-Pin Female XLR)
PA SKU # CCM FSIIBP19X5US MFR # FSII-BP19-X5-US
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- FreeSpeak II 5-Channel Band Digital Wireless Beltpack, 1.88-1.93 GHz Frequency Band with 5-Pin Female XLR Connector
FreeSpeak II 5-Channel Band Digital Wireless Beltpack, 1.88-1.93 GHz Frequency Band with 5-Pin Female XLR Connector
The five-channel, full-duplex FreeSpeak II digital beltpack was uniquely designed for the rigorous demands of large-scale operations and continuous communication use. Ergonomic form factor, intuitive operation, and a rugged housing make the beltpack ideal for extended use. This beltpack operates in the 1.88 - 1.93GHz frequency band.
- Up to five communication routes per beltpack, each with a 5 or 10 character label
- Four programmable pushbuttons, two rotary encoders and a reply button
- Menu driven display, which can be partially or completely restricted
- Secure system - beltpacks are registered to a particular base station or Matrix
- Internal antenna - no antenna breakage or damage
- Long battery usage - typically 18 hours of continuous talk time
- Two battery options - rechargeable Li-Ion cells or disposable Alkaline AA Batteries
- Drop-in charging port with built-in USB battery and beltpack charging capability
- Strong metallic beltclip and shoulder strap points
- Over-the-air beltpack easy registration and regionalization
- Real-time monitoring of battery per beltpack
- "Listen Again" audio memory to replay last 15 seconds of audio
- Technician's flash light on rear
- Audio Bandwidth: 200 Hz - 7.5KHz (G.722)
- No. of Full-Duplex Audio Paths: Up to 5 with individual level control (2 pairs), 2 controls and a main volume
- Mode of Operation: Full duplex on all routes
- Level/Talk Controls: 4 pushbuttons, a reply button and 2 rotary controls
- Enter / Answer-Back Button: 1
- Frequency Spectrum: 1.88GHz - 1.93GHz DECT Cellular auto roaming technology
- Range: Up to 1475ft (450m) in good radio frequency conditions, 800 feet typical
- Battery: Li-Ion or 3 AA alkaline cells
- Battery Charging: Drop-in charger (AC60) or local USB
- Battery Life: 18+ hours with Li-ion; 6 hours with 3 x Alkaline AA cells
- Headset Connector: 4-pin male, Clear-Com standard
- Microphone Type: Electret and Dynamic, selectable in beltpack menu
- Microphone Level and Headset Limiter: Selectable in beltpack menu
- Headset Limiter: Selectable from beltpack menu
- Environmental: IP-65 water and dust resistance; -67-degrees F to +158-degrees F (-55-degrees C to +70-degrees C)
- Dimensions: Tapered design at largest points approx. 5 x 1.5 x 3.75 in (130 x 45 x 97 mm) (dwh)
- Weight: 9.0 oz (0.4 kg) including batteries
- *Japan: 8mW average
- **Exact frequency range depends upon country, and is preset e.g. Transceiver for Japan: 1.893GHz-1.906GHz.
Write Your Own Review