Clear Com CC-300 Single-Ear Headset (No Connector)
PA SKU # CCM CC300B6 MFR # CC-300-B6
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Single-Ear Standard Headset with No Connector
Single-Ear Standard Headset with No Connector
The CC-300 single-ear headset features high ambient-noise attenuation headphones and a hyper-cardioid dynamic microphone that provide high quality audio. The headset has a flexible design and a soft-ear pad to offer superior comfort. Able to rotate 300 degrees, the microphone boom acts as an On/Off switch for quick microphone muting.
- Type: Closed-back
- Driver: 40mm diameter, neodymium magnet, copper-clad aluminium wire voice coil
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hyper-cardioid
- Frequency Response: 300Hz - 20kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -61.0 dB ±3.5 dB; at 1kHz, typical
- 102 dB ±3 dB; at 1kHz typical
- 400 ohms ±30%; at 1kHz typical
- Microphone: 200 ohms ±30%; at 1kHz typical
- Cable: 5ft (1.55m) long with 8-pin connector at headset end; 4-pin Female XLR
- Packaging for CC-300
- 4.8 x 13 x 10.43 in (WxHxD)
- (122 x 330 x 265 mm)
- 8.6oz (245g) without 8-pin cable assembly and M3*18mm SCREW
Write Your Own Review