Bose L1 Model 1S System with Single B1 Bass Package
PA SKU # BOS 3593720010 MFR # 359372-0010 UPC # 017817588706
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 12-Speaker Line Array
- 180-Degree Horizontal Sound Coverage
- For Audiences Up to 300
- Designed for Consistent Tonal Balance
- Designed for Easy Transport and Setup
- B1 Bass Module Included
- 1x Line Level 1/4" TRS Input
Spend less time setting up your gear and more time enjoying it. The new L1 Model 1S portable line array system delivers a potent combination of portability and performance. It's compact and light enough to make setup quick and easy, yet powerful enough to fill a mid-sized venue. This system works well for solo musicians, bands and public speakers. Includes one B1 bass module for enhanced low-end performance.
L1 Model 1S Loudspeaker Array and Extension, L1 Model 1S Power Stand, Single B1 Bass Module with Carry Bags
Put your PA behind you
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allows the L1 Model 1S system to project sound forward and to the sides-delivering 180-degree coverage-but very little up and down, reducing unwanted reverberation. This produces consistent tonal balance as sound spreads more evenly across the stage and into the audience, and the volume level drops off much more slowly than with a conventional speaker.
Unique Bose technologies enable the system to serve as both PA and monitor. It can be positioned behind or to the side of the performer-and you hear just what the audience hears. You're in control, and there's no need for conventional monitors, mixers and PA systems.
Convenience to go
The three components of the L1 Model 1S system-upper array, lower extension and power stand-connect quickly and easily without the need for separate speaker stands. Setup and breakdown take just minutes. And everything stores neatly into the included carry bags, making transport easy, too.
Deep bass from small enclosures
The B1 bass module is our more portable bass option. It is considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. And it ensures more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments.
With the L1 Model 1S system you can add a second B1 module or power one B2 bass module for more flexibility and even greater power.
The optional T1 ToneMatch audio engine adds four more channels, so you can expand the system and connect additional instruments and microphones. You can also use the ToneMatch engine to fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools.
- Recommended for audiences up to 300
- 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for easy transport, setup and breakdown
- B1 bass module included
- Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 12 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure-creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model 1S system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 1/4" TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to the bass module. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Interlocking design of the lightweight components eliminates the need for speaker stands and speaker wires. Setup takes only minutes.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
- Convenient carry bags - one each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass module-make getting to and from your gig that much easier.
- B1 bass module
- Highly efficient speaker design features two 5.25" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
- Compact, lightweight enclosure is easy to transport, set up and break down. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking feet let you securely stack up to four modules together on their sides.
- L1 Model 1S top array
- 43.5"H x 3.5"W x 4"D ( 111 cm x 9 cm x 10.5 cm )
- 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- L1 Model 1S bottom extension
- 39.63"H x 4.15"W x 4.13"D ( 100.6 cm x 10.6 cm x 10.5 cm )
- 8.5 lbs (3.8 kg)
- L1 Model 1S power stand
- 5"H x 10"W x 27"D ( 12.8 cm x 26.2 cm x 69.2 cm )
- 23.7 lbs (10.7 kg)
- B1 bass module
- 15"H x 10.25"W x 17.75"D ( 38 cm x 26 cm x 45 cm )
- 25.1 lbs (11.4 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Bose