Ashly nXe754 Network Power Amplifier (4 x 75W)
PA SKU # ASH NXE754 MFR # NXE754
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 4 x 75 Watts @ 2 Ohms
- Multi-Mode Operation
- Energy Star Compliant
- Euroblock Input/Output
- Detachable AC Connector
- CE, FCC, RoHS Certified
NX Multi-Mode Power Amplifiers are designed to meet the most demanding live sound and fixed installation sound systems in stadiums, arenas, performance venues, worship spaces and convention centers.
Network Multi-Mode Power Amplifier, Ethernet, 4 x 75 Watts @ 2 Ohms
Available in three amplifier series, NX offers 2 or 4-channel models as NX (base model series), NXE (networkable), or NXP (networkable + DSP).
All NXE Models Include:
Class-D Switching Amplifier Technology.
NXE features a universal switch-mode power supply with Power Factor Correction (PFC) that operates from 70VAC to 270VAC.
Selectable Outputs allow you to choose the desired output mode on each channel. Set the DIP-switch configuration for Low Impedance
(2, 4, and 8 Ohm), or 25V, 70V, or 100V Constant Voltage and you're set to go.
NXP has power-saving Ashly EMS (Energy Management System) which provides an automatic sleep-mode drawing less than 1 Watt (defeatable).
Ethernet Control using Protea NE software.
Also, serial data control by Ashly programmable remotes or third party controllers, aux preamp outputs, instant standby mode, preset recall, fault condition logic outputs, optional Dante, CobraNet, or AES3 digital audio capability (factory-installed).
Real-Time Clock with Event Scheduler.
Assign automa c execu on of selected functions and tasks. The event scheduler is programmed from software and stored in the amplifier.
Ashly Remote Control via iPad app.
Use our free Ashly Remote app available for custom design of secure wireless control over network.
- Selectable 80Hz 2nd-order Hi-pass filter, limiter, and input gain per channel
- Remote DC level control per channel
- Extensive protection circuitry, continuously variable cooling fan
- Ethernet port for software control and monitoring of amplifier functions, with front panel COM activity LED
- Serial data port available for Ashly WR-5 programmable remote control (optional RS-232 converter INA-1 available for third party controllers)
- Instant Standby Mode, 40% reduction in idle power consumption, triggered by contact closure, software control, or event scheduler
- Preset recall via contact closure, software control, remote control, or event scheduler
- Programmable power-on delay
- Aux preamp line outputs for driving other amplifiers
- Fault condition logic outputs per channel
- Euroblock input connectors
- Euroblock loudspeaker connectors
- Detachable AC mains line-cord connector
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus (pending), CE, FCC, RoHS
- Voltage Gain: Selectable at 26dB, 32dB, 38dB, or 1.4V
- Damping Factor: >250 (8 Ohm load <1kHz)
- Input High Pass Filter: 80Hz 2nd order
- Distortion (SMPTE, typical): <0.5%
- Distortion (THD-N, typical): <0.5% (8 Ohms, 10dB below rated power, 20Hz-20kHz)
- Channel Separation: -75dB (dB from full output, 1kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise (unweighted) 20Hz-20kHz, Gain@26dB:
>99dB (all 150x models)
>96dB (all 75x models)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +/-0.05dB
- Balanced Input Connector: Euroblock 3.5mm
- Input Impedance: 10k Ohms
- Maximum Input Level: +21dBu
- Speaker Output Connector: Euroblock 7.62mm
- Control Network: RJ-45 connector, 100MB Ethernet
- AUX Output Connector: Balanced Euroblock 3.5mm
- AUX Output Maximum Level: +21dBu
- Remote Standby Contact Closure: Euroblock 3.5mm, close contact pin to ground (G) for standby mode
- Preset Recall Contact Closure: Euroblock 3.5mm, close contact to ground (G) for preset 1-4 recall
- Data Connection: Euroblock 3.5mm - Gnd, +18V, Data Out, Data In
- Fault Condition Logic Outputs: Euroblock 3.5mm - fault indicated by loss of 1Hz "heartbeat" pulse signal
- Remote DC Level Control: Euroblock 3.5mm - Gnd, CV, V+ per input
- Attenuators (per channel)
- Rear panel, software, offset link group, remote control. Fully off = Mute
- Amplifier Protection: Shorted output power limiting, over-temperature, DC-output, power-supply fault, mains-fuses & inrush-current limiting
- Cooling: Continuously variable temperature controlled fan
- Environmental: 32°F-120°F, (0°C-49°C) non-condensing
- Power Requirements (@ 50/60Hz)
- Nominal Voltage Input: 120VAC - 240VAC
- Operating Range: 70VAC - 270VAC
- Minimum power-up: 70VAC
- Power Supply Type: SMPS with ac ve PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- AC Mains Line Cord Connector: Detachable Nema 5-15 for USA (May vary for export)
- Weights and Dimensions
- Unit Dimensions: 19"W x 1.75"H x 14.54"D (483mm x 45mm x 369mm)
- Shipping Dimensions: 25.2"W x 2.5"H x 19.5"D (641mm x 64mm x 495mm)
- Unit Weight: 1504/754 13.0lbs (5.4kg), 1502/752 11.9lbs (5.2kg)
- Shipping Weight: 1504/754 15.9lbs (7.2kg), 1502/752 14.8lbs (6.7kg)
- Front Panel LED Indicators
- POWER (white): Switch: On, Off, Standby ( ashing)
- PROTECT (red): On (fault condition or shut down), Off
- SLEEP (blue): On, amplifier is asleep from audio inactivity
- DISABLE (yellow): On, power switch & attenuators are disabled
- COM (green): On, for Ethernet data or Device ID
- Per Channel
- CLIP/MUTE (red): Clip @ 1dB below rated output / Mute
- SIGNAL (green): -18dB below rated output
- CURRENT (green): Brightness is proportional to output current
- TEMP (yellow): On dim at 90% max operating temperature, On full bright + protect at 100%
- BRIDGE (green): Per Channel Pair, On, Off
Write Your Own Review