Listen LR-4200-072 Intelligent DSP RF Receiver (72 MHz)
PA SKU # LIS LR4200072 MFR # LR-4200-072
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
Intelligent DSP RF Receiver (72 MHz)
Intelligent DSP RF Receiver (72 MHz)The LR-4200-072 receiver is one of Listen Technologies' new generation of personal listening products, iDSP or Intelligent Digital Signal Processing.
With Listen's unique DSP SQTM noise reduction technology, users experience 20 dB less noise and hiss than any other listening device. Advanced green battery technology dramatically reduces costs of ownership and hassles while reducing the number of batteries in landfills. A field replaceable Lithium-ion battery is included with the unit. The integrated neck loop / lanyard with DSP loop driver, improves the listening experience for T-coil users. iDSP is the smallest device of its kind, making it easier to wear and easier for venues to dispense, store and maintain.
The LR-4200-072 has an OLED display to program channel names, monitor battery status, channel status, and charge activation. Connect the iDSP neck loop/lanyard or ear phones via two 3.5 mm output jacks (receivers can be shared). The Micro USB connection is used with free iDSP software for charging, set up, programming, inventory management and firmware updates.
The result is an exceptional listening experience in places where it's difficult to hear, like: theaters, lecture halls, concert venues, houses of worship, and more.
- Advanced DSP SQTM noise reduction technology delivers 20 dB less noise and hiss than any other listening device
- Integrated neck loop / lanyard with DSP loop driver improves the listening experience for T-coil users
- Smallest device of its kind makes it easier to wear and for venues to dispense, store and maintain
- Limited Lifetime Warranty with hassle-free support
- Can be worn around the neck, with the belt clip, or concealed in a pocket, making it the most discreet listening device on the market
- Advanced green battery technology dramatically reduces costs of ownership and hassles while reducing the number of batteries in the landfill
- Use for single channel applications
- System Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz (±3 dB)
- System Signal to Noise Ratio: SQ enabled 80 dB, SQ disabled 60 dB
- System Distortion: <2% total harmonic distortion (THD) at 80% deviation
- Output/s: Two (2) 3.5 mm (0.14 in.) connectors, unbalanced, 0 dBu nominal output level, 16 mW maximum, impedance 32 ohm
- User Controls: Power, up/down volume
- Set-up Controls: Press and hold up/down volume buttons for 5 seconds to enter channel adjust, use up/down to select channel
- Programming: Via software and USB port
- Display: Channel designation,battery level, unit number, charging status
- LEDs: Flashes when batteries are low or to indicate charging, solid when fully charged
- Number of Channels: 17 wide band, 40 narrow band
- Sensitivity: .6uV typical, 1 uV maximum for 12 dB sinad
- Frequency Accuracy: ± .005% stability 32 to 122 ºF (0 to 50 ºC)
- Antenna Type: Uses ear phone/neck loop lanyard and short ear phone cable or standard earphone cable
- Squelch: Programmable in 20 steps, automatic on loss of RF signal
- Frequency Range: 72.0250 - 75.9500 MHz
- Battery Life: 8 Hours of continuous use
- Power Supply: Micro USB connector, 5 V, 500 mA
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion 3.7 Vdc, 1200 mAh
- Battery Charging Time: Fully charged in 2.5 Hours
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.75 x 2.00 x 0.64 in. (9.6 x 5 x 1.7 cm)
- Dimensions with Belt Clip: 3.75 x 2.00 x 0.80 in. (9.6 x 5.0 x 2.1 cm)
- Unit Weight with Batteries: 2.40 oz. (68 g)
- Unit Weight: 1.60 oz. (45 g)
- Shipping Weight: 3.20 oz. (91 g) with 1.0 lbs. (454 g) minimum
- Temperature - Operation: 14 to 104 ºF (-10 to 40 ºC)
- Temperature - Storage: (-)4 to 122 °F (-20 to 50 °C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Standards: FCC Part 15, Part 90, Industry Canada, RoHS
- One (1) LR-4200-072 Intelligent DSP RF Receiver (72 MHz)*
- One (1) Quick Start Guide
- *The LR-4200-072 comes with a non-proprietary, field replaceable Lithium-ion battery.
Write Your Own Review