PA SKU # ROS 515900501014 MFR # 515900501014
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Quad Color LED Emitters
- RGBW Color Mixing
- Low 48W Power Consumption
- Up to 40 Fixtures on Single 20A Circuit
- Flicker Free DMX dimming
Color Black White
From wall washes to uplighters, the Miro Cube 4C color-mixing wash light offers a designer maximum creativity in a tiny package. Using best in class RGBW quad-color, multi-channel chips, a gorgeous palette of saturated, mid-tone and pale tint colors can be dialed in at the touch of a button. And of course, a true white is always available as well - not the unflattering mixed amber compromise found in other lights. Smart programming in the Miro Cube 4C includes a stand-alone color wash mode that allows multiple units to be easily slaved together, synchronized and offset using self-generated DMX for color chases and other dynamic lighting patterns without a console. Use it alone, configured in strips & arrays or built-in for virtually any application needing colored light, including: stage productions, broadcast studios, bars and casinos, retail stores and up-scale lobbies.
Brilliant LED Color-Mixing Wash Light - Black Case
Color and Control
With its RGBW emitters, mixing the right color is simple for the Miro Cube 4C. But the quality of that light is what sets it above the crowd. Powered by the newest generation of 4-channel chips from Osram, the fully blended color mix offers superior rendering and a single cohesive colored shadow. Combined with a complete set of lenses in 20°, 40° and 60° beam spreads, the Miro Cube 4C gives a lighting designer all the control they demand from a modern luminaires. Quick-attach barn doors are available as an additional option.
Innovative Compact Design
Very little space is wasted in the elegant, rugged design of the Miro Cube. Our unique, patent-pending heat management system allows 50 watts of LEDs to be packed into a tiny 4 inch cube - half the space needed by the most popular, comparable lights on the market. The Miro Cube has been engineered to be durable, reliable and affordable without sacrificing the qualities expected by demanding lighting professionals.
Using heat sinks, power supplies and electronics assemblies that are common to all three models, the Miro Cube luminaires have been designed to be future proof, allowing our engineers to quickly respond to improvements in LED technologies without significant alterations to the base unit. Completely connectorized internally, new LED boards can be installed in minutes - for repairs or upgrades or even converting a WNC to a 4C in the field.
Sophisticated yet Simple
Ready for the most demanding professional environments, the Miro Cube is powered by a positive locking Neutrik Powercon connector and has 5-pin XLR connectors for DMX input and output. A Miro Cube ARC architectural configuration is available in the WNC and 4C that offers a hard-wired pigtail and recessed RJ45 connectivity for streamlined permanent installations. Two universes of high speed DMX512 in 8 or 16 bit resolution allow for completely flicker-free dimming from your console. An optional "Filament Mode" can be set to mimic the fade of an incandescent lamp going to black. For use without DMX, an intuitive full text LCD control panel dials in brightness and color selection.
Versatile and Modular
Miro Cubes are small enough to be built into scenery or soffits, and light enough to mount as a track light. A novel yoke design allows cubes to be easily hung with c-clamps, configured in linear strips or stacked arrays, mounted on c-stands, fit with floor trunions, converted to canopy mount and retrofit with track hanging adapters - or virtually anything an installer requires.
515 90050 1014: Miro Cube 4C - Black
515 90050 2014: Miro Cube 4C - White
515 90050 1019: Miro Cube 4C ARC - Black
515 90050 2019: Miro Cube 4C ARC - White
- 3W single chip quad color LED emitters blend light without multiple shadows
- RGBW color mixing balances a dramatic saturated palette with the nuances of a subtle range of tints and accent colors
- Optional "Filament Mode" mimics the delayed blackout glow of an incandescent lamp
- Low 48W power consumption puts more than 40 fixtures on a single 20A circuit
- No expensive power supply unit or ballast required. Directly connect 90-240vAC mains power
- Comes with a complete lens set including: 20° spot, 40° medium and 60° wide flood
- Flicker free DMX dimming (0 ~ 100%) and control
- Intuitive full text LCD panel for manual operation
- Compact design suitable for mounting in small spaces or architectural installations
- Optional ARC configuration available that offers a hard-wired pigtail & recessed RJ45 connectivity for permanent installations.
- Track lighting mounting adapters available for many common track brands or with our fully integrated DMX Data Track.
- Auto temperature sensing with fault detection and protection
- ETL listed
- LED: 4 x 12W Osram Ostar multi-chip (subject to change without notification)
- Output: 1200 Lumens (no lens)
- Lumen Maintenance:
80,000 hours B10 L70 at 25°C
- Color Range: 4.2 billion discrete mixes (255 x 255 x 255 x 254)
DMX: 8 or 16 bit DMX512
Manual: Full Text LCD user interface sets color output
- Input Voltage: 90 - 240vAC 50/60Hz
- Power/AC Input:
ARC: Hard-wired pigtail
5-pin XLR Male, 5-pin XLR female - DMX
ARC: Recessed, RJ45 IN/OUT - DMX
- Power Consumption: 50 watt at maximum output
- Operating Temperature: -13° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- Humidity: 0 - 95% non condensing
- Dimensions: 4in x 4in x 4.25in (100mm x 100mm x 108mm) without yoke
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (0.95 kg)
- Housing: Powder coated aluminum extrusion (1/8 in wall)
- Approvals and Listings:
FCC Class A Radiated and Conducted
ETL / UL Standards 1573 and 8750
cETL / CSA C22.2#166-M1983
Dry locations only
Write Your Own Review
More from Rosco