- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 1080p60/WUXGA Bandwidth
- Tested to VESA requirements
- Can be Stand Alone
- Component for Digital Keychain
Full Sized DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter
Liberty's ARDPHD Display Port to HDMI adapter features active Display Port conversion to HDMI signal. This unit is a component of Liberty's patented Digital Keychain Security System that can also function as a standalone adapter for Video presentation system. The unit has the 4-way eyelet for inclusion into a keychain design.
The ARDPHD unit is manufactured to support the standard resolutions used in presentation and collaboration. The unit supports bandwidth of up to 5.0Gbps. The actual performance will depend on the circuit link that is attached to the adapter. Longer cables attenuate and this can reduce the final throughput.
Note the use pattern for this adapter is connected to a passive HDMI cable. Active AOC and Active Copper cables may not work due to the power and technology differences. It is not recommended to use active cables to connect this adapter. The length of the cable should be as short as possible. Patching into passive couplers is not recommended. This item draws power from the Display Port BUS of the source.
- Displayport male to full sized "A" Female adapter
- Eyelet molded for security cable attachment
- Component of the DL-AR Digital Adapter Ring
- Functions as a stand alone adapter
- Adaption of mobile content device to HDMI infrastructure
- Adaption of DisplayPort devices to an HDMI infrastructure
- Customization of the Digitalinx Adapter Ring series