Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle - 7 AAX/VST/AU/RTAS Reverb Plug-ins
PA SKU # LEX PLPCMFX MFR # PLPCMFX UPC # 691991014161
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- **Requires iLok2**
- 7 Legendary Reverbs
- Hundreds of Presets
- Visual EQ Section
- Full Parameter Control
7 AAX/VST/AU/RTAS Reverb Plug-insFinally, hardware quality without the hardware
Lexicon Pro Tools 12 CompatibleFor over 40 years Lexicon has been recognized as the gold standard of digital reverb and effects processing and has continuously introduced leading edge technology for the audio industry. Lexicon has again rocked the audio industry with a complete collection of the finest reverb plug-ins available. The PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle is the ultimate reverb plug-in for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic, and any other AAX, VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible platform.
With all the flexibility you would expect from a native plug-in, this powerhouse Bundle delivers 7 legendary Lexicon reverbs with hundreds of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon's immense library of sounds. Designed to bring the highest level of sonic quality and function to all your audio applications, the PCM Native Reverb Bundle will take center stage in your DAW.
- 7 legendary Lexicon Reverbs
- Hundreds of brilliantly crafted studio presets
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7 - 10; Mac OSX PowerPC 10.4 - 10.5 and Intel (32 & 64-bit) 10.8.5 - 10.12
- Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Visual EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections
- Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels going to and from the reverb
- iLok authorized
- Vintage Plate
- Random Hall
- Concert Hall
Write Your Own Review