Lewitt DTP 340 TT Dynamic Instrument Microphone
PA SKU # LEW DTP340TT MFR # DTP-340-TT UPC # 847986000170
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Ideal for Drums, Percussion & Woodwinds
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Wide Frequency Response
- High SPL Capability
- Includes Shock Mount, Drum Mount & Bag
Dynamic Instrument Microphone for Toms & Snare
The DTP 340 TT is a high performance wired dynamic microphone. It is specifically designed to accurately capture the sound of drums and percussion instruments, providing a maximum of acoustic presence and clarity. Even in high sound pressure level applications, our DTP 340 TT reproduces instrumental sounds with sonic detail and character. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures that side and rear sounds are effectively rejected. Its rugged body and hardened steel-mesh grille make it highly durable professional gear.
The DTP 340 TT Dynamic Instrument Microphone from Lewitt is a rugged, dynamic microphone well suited for capturing drums, percussion, amplifier cabinets, woodwinds, and other instruments in both live sound reinforcement and recording applications.
Its wide frequency response yields uniform results, while the supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback at the side and rear sections. The DTP 340 TT's high SPL handling reproduces transient (peaking) audio signals without distortion. The microphone comes with a drum mount, shock mount, and artificial leather storage bag.
CAPTURING THE ESSENCE
Acoustic presence - Live clarity
The DTP 340 TT is a high performance wired dynamic microphone specifically designed to accurately capture the sound of drums and percussion instruments. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum isolation of the instrument in studio and live applications.
Sturdy die-cast body
The DTP 340 TT has a rugged full-metal die-cast body. And with its hardened steel mesh grille, this microphone is highly durable professional gear.
The supercardioid polar pattern provides high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired sound source - side and rear sounds are effectively rejected.
- Uniform supercardioid pickup pattern ensures high gain before feedback
- Frequency response optimized for percussion applications
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Durable steel-mesh grille
- Features a ruthenium-galvanized (black) finish
- Solid die-cast body with matte-black finish
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers, including DTP 40 MTS shock mount, DTP 40 MT drum mount, and DTP 40 LB artificial leather bag.
- Acoustical operating principle: Dynamic, moving coil
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40 ... 16.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1.4 mV / Pa (-57 dBV)
- Rated impedance: < 500 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: Ø 41 dia. X 94 mm, Ø 1,6 dia. X 3,7 in
- Microphone net weight: 165 g / 5.82 oz
- Lewitt DTP 340 TT Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- DTP 40 MT Drum Mount
- DTP 40 MTS Shock Mount
- DTP 40 LB Artificial Leather Bag
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Instrument amps
- Drums and percussions
- Live sound
Write Your Own Review