Lectrosonics WM Watertight Belt-Pack Transmitter (Block 22, 563.2-588.7 MHz)
PA SKU # LEC WM22 MFR # WM-22
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Broadcast, EFP and ENG Applications
- Water-Resistant Seals
- Selectable 50, 100 & 250 mW Output Power
- LCD Interface with Lockout Option
- Servo Bias Input Circuitry
- Machined-Aluminum Housing
- O-Ring Sealed Battery Compartment
- Includes M152/WP Lavalier Mic
- 2 x AA Batteries Included
- Belt Clip
Watertight Beltpack Transmitter, Block 22 (563.2-588.7 MHz)Designed for wet or dusty environments, the WM transmitter features O-ring sealed battery compartments and input jack, a compression sealed antenna port and gasket sealed control panel and back cover. Dual AA batteries provide twice the operating time of earlier watertight transmitter designs. Larger membrane switches and control panel and a highly visible, backlit LCD enhance the user interface.
The WM's input preamp is built of very high quality, low noise components with a wide gain range. The DSP-controlled input limiter has a range of more than 30 dB and a dual-release envelope, making it transparent while maintaining low distortion. Dual-color LEDs on the control panel accurately indicate audio input level for precise gain adjustment.
Lectrosonics patented Digital Hybrid technology revolutionizes wireless microphone transmission. Digital audio signal is converted and encoded for analog transmission, then decoded and converted back to digital audio at the receiver. The result is an exceptionally low noise floor with clear audio reception retained at greater distances. To meet the demand for both extended operating range and extended battery life, the WM transmitters offer selectable output power of 50, 100 or 250 mW.
The WM transmitter is made of solid, machined aluminum housing with a corrosion-resistant finish. The moisture-sealed control panel has a backlit LCD and enlarged membrane switches. The antenna is made of an extremely durable, multistrand alloy that will withstand heavy abuse. It is mounted with a compression sealed strain relief that prevents dust and moisture from entering the housing.
- The WM transmitter includes an M152/WP Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with Watertight Connection. It features a wide frequency response that accentuates the presence and character of the human voice. The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- Variable, Selectable Output Power
- The WM features selectable 50, 100, 250 mW output power.
- Watertight Construction
- For smooth operation in wet or dusty conditions, The WM transmitter features O-ring sealed battery compartments and input jack, a compression sealed antenna port and gasket sealed control panel and back cover.
- Digital Hybrid Wireless Architecture
- Lectrosonics incorporates digital and analog audio technology to enhance range and eliminate the noise associated with compandor circuits.
- Backwards Compatibility
- The WM transmitter is completely compatible with all current Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid receivers and older Lectrosonics analog receiver models as well.
- Extended Battery Life
- The WM transmitter is powered by two lithium AA batteries, for up to 14.5 hours of continuous use.
- Operating Frequency: 588.800 - 607.900, 614.100 - 614.300 MHz
- Channel Spacing: 100 kHz
- Frequency Selection: Control panel mounted membrane switches
- RF Power Output: Switchable; 50, 100 or 250 mW
- Compatibility Modes: Digital Hybrid Wireless (400 Series), 200 Series, 100 Series, Mode 3, Mode 6, IFB
- Pilot Tone: 25 to 32 kHz; 5 kHz deviation (in 400 Series Hybrid Mode)
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.002%
- Deviation: +/- 75 kHz max. (in 400 Series Mode)
- Spurious Emission: 60 dB below carrier
- Equivalent Input Noise: -125 dBV, A-weighted
- Input Level
- Dynamic mic: 0.5 mV to 50 mV before limiting; greater than 1 V with limiting
- Electret lavaliere mic: 1.7 uA to 170 uA before limiting; greater than 5000 uA (5 mA) with limiting
- Line level input: 17 mV to 1.7 V before limiting; greater than 5 V with limiting
- Input Impedance
- Dynamic mic: 300 Ohms
- Electret lavaliere: Input is virtual ground with servo adjusted constant current bias
- Line level: > 2.7 k Ohms
- Limiter: Soft limiter, 30 dB range
- Bias Voltage(s): Selectable; 2V, 4V and Off
- Gain Range: 44 dB; panel mounted membrane switches
- Modulation: Dual bicolor LEDs indicate modulation of -20, -10, 0, +10 dB referenced to full modulation
- Controls: Control panel with LCD and four membrane switches
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: Adjustable from 35 to 150 Hz
- Audio Frequency Response: 35 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-1 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: SmartNR Off
- no limiting: 103.5 dB
- limiting: 108.0 dB
- SmartNR Normal
- 107.0 dB
- 111.5 dB
- SmartNR Full
- 108.5 dB
- 113.0 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2% typical (400 Series mode)
- Audio Input Jack: 2.5 mm locking micro; threaded for stainless sleeve on WP connector
- Antenna: Flexible, unbreakable steel cable
- Batteries: Two 1.5 Volt AA lithium
- Battery Life:
50 mW: 14.5 hrs
100 mW: 14 hrs
250 mW: 7.5 hrs
- Emission Standard: 180KF3E
- Dimensions: 2.98 x 2.55 x 0.77" (75.7 x 64.8 x 19.6 mm)
- Weight: 5.33 oz (151 g) with lithium batteries
Write Your Own Review