Lectrosonics SRc5P Dual Channel Slot Mount ENG Receiver (C1: 614.400 to 691.175 MHz)
PA SKU # LEC SRC5PC1 MFR # SRC5P-C1
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Fits Camera Slots
- 5-Pin Audio Output Connector
- 75 MHz Range (3 blocks)
- IR Sync Port
- Dual Receiver Design
- Digital Hybrid Wireless
- LCD with RF Spectrum Scanning
- SmartSquelch Technology
- SmartTune Operation
Dual Channel Slot Mount ENG Receiver with 5-Pin Audio Output Connector (Frequency Range B1: Blocks 24-26)The SRc5P and SRc consists of two separate receivers built into a single, ultra compact housing with adapters for video camera receiver slots and for stand-alone use. Digital Hybrid Wireless technology provides superb, compandor-free audio quality and compatibility with other wireless systems. The RF performance is extremely stable over a very wide temperature range, making the receiver perfectly suited to the rough environmental conditions found in field production.
DSP compatibility modes allow the receiver to be used with a variety of Lectrosonics systems, other brands of wireless systems and with Lectrosonics IFB transmitters.
SuperSlot ready for the Sound Devices SL6
- Fits camera "slots," Lectrosonics Duopack adapter and Octopack multicoupler, and operates stand-alone with various adapters
- Tunes over a 75 MHz range* (3 blocks)
- Dual receiver design for two channels with phase switched diversity or single channel with ratio diversity operation
- Digital Hybrid Wireless with compatibility modes for use with other transmitters
- Tracking front-end filters for high performance in tough RF environments
- LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- SmartSquelch DSP-controlled, noise based filtering and squelch
- DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
- IR sync port for quick transmitter setup (LMb, LT, HHa, HMa, & SSM)
- SmartTune operation for quick and confident frequency selection
- 1 - Adjustment Tool (Part# 35679)
- 2 - Antennas (Part #AMJ-XX)
- 1 - Quickstart Guide
Write Your Own Review