PA SKU # KM 2520050055 MFR # 25200-500-55 UPC # 4016842205059
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 4 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 24.4-57.9" Adjustable Height
- 19.2-31.2" Telescoping Boom
- Standard 5/8"-27 Threads
- Non-Marring Height Adjustment
- Rugged Steel Construction
Three-piece telescoping shaft. Metal, non-marring height-adjustment mechanisms, complete with boom arm.
Microphone Stand - Black
- The K&M 252 (Black) is a rugged tripod stand and boom combination, suitable for general recording and sound reinforcement microphone placement. The all-metal stand features a three-section, telescoping height of 24.40 to 57.87" (620 to 1470mm). The included boom features a variable length between 19.29 to 31.30" (490 to 795mm).
- Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: from 19.291 to 31.299"
- Height: from 24.409 to 57.874"
- Height adjustment: non-scratching locking screws
- Leg construction: socket with foldable legs
- Material: steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod combination: 3-piece folding design
- Special features: zinc die-cast base folds very small
- Threaded connector: 5/8"
- Type: black
- Weight: 6.52 lbs
Write Your Own Review
More from K&M Stands