Joemeek threeQ Channel Strip
PA SKU # JM THREEQ MFR # THREEQ UPC # 850207000453
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Ultra-Clean Mic Preamp
- Full-Featured Optical Compressor
- Highly Musical 3-Band EQ
- Front Panel Instrument Input
- Compact Half-Rack Design
1/2 Rack Space Channel StripThe Joemeek threeQ is the perfect link between your music and your computer. It will bring out the best qualities or your music by giving it the "gloss" of a professional recording studio, at a fraction of the cost!
Built into a compact 1/2 rack chassis, we used the same Burr-Brown IC's for the Mic Pre that you'll find on our more expensive studio channels. We then added an extremely musical EQ section and an optical Compressor, for that signature "Meek" sound.
With inputs to accept everything between microphone and instrument levels, the threeQ sounds much larger than it's size!
- Input impedances: Mic: 1.2kohm; Line: 20kohm
- Pre-amp overall gain: 0dB to 60dB
- Common mode rejection: 70dB
- Equivalent input noise: -128.5dBu (unweighted)
- Distortion: 0.001% (below Compressor threshold)
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz (-3dB)
- Maximum input before clipping: Mic: +19.5dBu; Line: +44.5dBu
- Headroom before clipping: +19.5dBu
- Compressor threshold: -6dBu to +20dBu (variable)
- Compressor ratio: 5: 1 (typical)
- Compressor attack time: 1 msec to 100 msec (adaptive)
- Compressor release time: 0.1 sec to 3 sec (adaptive)
- Nominal output levels: +4dBu/-10dBv
- Output impedance: 75ohm
- Output Level switch: 12dB attenuation
- Noise Floor: -85dBu (typical, with ~40dB mic gain)
- VU Meter: 8 segment bargraph
- Power supply: 12V ac mains adaptor
- Power consumption: 12W
- Mechanical: 220W x 44H x 180D (overall)
- Weight: 1 kilo
- EQ Boost and Cut: +/-15dB (zero phase-shift bell response)
- LF Frequency: 80Hz fixed
- MID Frequency: 300Hz to 5kHz variable
- HF Frequency: 12kHz fixed
Write Your Own Review