JK Audio RemoteMix 4 Portable Broadcast Mixer
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Four Channel Field Mixer and Headphone Amplifier Featuring a Phone Line Hybrid and Keypad, a PBX Handset Interface, and a Cell Phone Interface
Four Channel Field Mixer and Headphone Amplifier Featuring a Phone Line Hybrid and Keypad, a PBX Handset Interface, and a Cell Phone InterfaceRemoteMix 4 is a four channel field mixer and headphone amplifier. More than just a field mixer, this is a communications interface. RemoteMix 4 features a phone line hybrid and keypad, a PBX handset interface, and a cell phone interface. All this in a tough, portable unit that's smaller than a lunch box. All-in-one is an understatement. These parts were designed to work together and save setup time in the field. No need to send an engineer with patch cables. All the pieces work together in one reliable unit.
Radio - RemoteMix 4 was designed for live remotes. Use it as a phone line hybrid, calling into your studio talk show hybrid. Use it as a front end mixer for your POTS, ISDN or IP codec. Use it with your laptop codec.
TV - RemoteMix 4 gives you the ultimate phone connectivity with four IFB feeds. Imagine being able to send and receive interview audio, and pull IFB out of any business phone system, even your cell phone. More than a field mixer, this is a shoot saver.
Great Sound - Bass Boost adds some low end before sending the signal down the phone line. A soft limiter prevents overdriving the phone line interfaces, while the mixer XLR output is pre-limiter (full range). Line level cue input to the headphones make RemoteMix 4 a perfect companion to your CODEC.
Bluetooth Wireless Technology - RemoteMix 4 will first attempt to connect in hands free mode to a cell phone. If this type of connection is not available, it will connect to any other product, such as a notebook or portable that allows a Bluetooth wireless connection. This wireless headphone mode offers a full audio bandwidth stereo connection.
Convenient 3.5 mm send and receive jacks for recording the show, or mixing in your MP3 player. Separate headphone level and source selection controls. Monitor just the clean mixer output, or the communication return plus the mix.
Power Smart Design - Phantom power is not always needed, yet it can be a real drain on batteries. The phantom power generator only runs if any of the rear panel 48 V switches are set to "ON" position. Low noise, low power ICs are used throughout to preserve battery life. The 100-240 VAC desktop style power supply (included) overrides the battery power only when the supply is actually providing power. If the power goes out, the batteries automatically cut in. Use one battery or two. Separate compartments for hot swapping batteries.
- Four XLR mic inputs
- Switchable 48 volt phantom power on all mic inputs
- Mic/Line pad on channels 3 & 4
- One 3.5 mm line level input
- 1/4" Line level headphone cue input
- PBX handset interface
- 2.5 mm cell phone interface
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Dual 9V battery drawers
- Four 1/4" headphone output jacks
- Separate headphone level controls
- Separate headphone source selection
- Male XLR line level mixer output
- 3.5mm stereo output
- Phone line jack with hook-switch and ringer LED
- DTMF keypad with redial
- 100-240 VAC power supply included
- Microphones (4): Female XLR 2 kohm (-25 dBu nom.) Channel 3 & 4 have -40 dB Mic/Line pad switch Line = +16 dBu nom. 50k ohms
- Phantom Power: 48 VDC with 6.8k ohm supply resistance
- Line Input: 3.5mmStereo line input, 20k ohms -10 dBu nom.
- Headphone Cue In: 1/4", 20k ohms, -10 dBu nom.
- Balanced Out: Male XLR 50 ohms +16 dBu Max. 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-1dB
- Phone Line:
- Connector: RJ11C
- Isolation: 1500 VAC
- Ringer: 0.9B REN
- Keypad: DTMF
- PBX Interface: RJ22
- PBX Handset: interface simulates electret, dynamic, and carbon handset microphone types
- Wireless phone: 36" cable provided with 2.5mm, 3 conductor headset plug
- Power: 120-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz external power supply -or- two 9 VDC batteries
- Size: 9.5" x 8" x 3"
- Weight: 3.8 pounds
Line Out: 3.5mm Stereo line output, 100 ohms -10 dBu nom.
Headphones (4): 1/4" Stereo 8 ohms, 1/3 watt per channel