JK Audio Pureformer Isolation Transformer
PA SKU # JK PUR MFR # PUR UPC # 814170010192
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Connects Between Your Sound Card and Audio Equipment, Keeps Computer Electrical Noise Out of Your Studio Equipment
Connects Between Your Sound Card and Audio Equipment, Keeps Computer Electrical Noise Out of Your Studio EquipmentThe Pureformer provides hum and noise reduction for sound cards and audio equipment, and removes ground loops and DC paths that can cause hum and signal breakup.
The Pureformer isolates the electrical grounds of two pieces of audio equipment. This is especially important in the case of computer audio cards connected to high quality/low noise audio equipment. The computer electrical ground is often filled with noise from disk drive activity and data transmission. Many audio cards use the same electrical ground for the computer and the audio signal. When the computer audio card is connected to your studio equipment, the electrical noise from the computer can leak into the rest of your audio system.
The Pureformer completely isolates the electrical ground of the two systems and only allows audio signals to pass through. Pureformer cannot remove noise once it has been mixed with the auido signal, so it is important to find and treat the source of each problem.
- Just insert between your sound card and your audio mixer or amplifier
- High-quality, low-distortion, 600 ohm audio transformers
- Durable diecast aluminum construciton
- Line Input: RCA (2), 600 ohms, 250 mV RMS (-10 dBm nom)
- Line Output: RCA (2), 600 ohms, 250 mV RMS (-10 dBm nom)
- Size: 3.6 x 1.8 x 1.3 inch (9.2 x 4.6 x 3.3 cm)
- Weight: 5 ounces
Write Your Own Review