Out of stock
JBL VRX932LAP (x2) & Flight Case Bundle
PA SKU # WB JBL VRX932LAP2FCS MFR # VRX932LAP2FCS
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 1750 Watts Peak
- Constant Curvature Waveguide
- 12" Differential Drive Woofer
- Neodymium Magnet
- Suspension & Rigging
- Dual Angle Pole Socket
2, 12 Inch Two-Way Powered Line Array Loudspeaker System & Flight CaseThe VRX932LAP is a powered, lightweight, compact 12" two-way line-array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to five units. VRX932LAP is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays and a fast and easy setup is vital.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magned Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading".
- Power Rating:
1750 Watts Peak
875 Watts Continuous
- Frequency Range: 57 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
349 mm x 597 mm x 444 mm
(13.75 in x 23.5 in x 17.5 in)
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 20 kHz (+/-3db)
- Maximum Peak Output: 136 dB SPL at 1m
- Coverage Pattern: 100 x 15 nominal
- DPC-2 Output as (Continuous IED shaped pink noise into rated load impedance): LF: 750 Watts, HF: 125 Watts
- DPC-2 Output Sectoin: LF: Dual-Bridged Technology, Class D
- Audio Input Connector: XLR with loop through
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2262FF 305 mm (12 in) neodymium magnet
- HF Driver: 3 x JBL 2408J, 38 mm (1.5 in)
- User Controls: Input Attenuator (0-16 dB)
- Signal Processings: DSP based, resident in Input Module
- AC Power Operating Range: 90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- AC Input Connector: Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)
- AC Loop Through Connector: Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)
- AC Current Requirements: 6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V
- Enclosure: 25/15 mm, 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX-AF line array frame kit, 10mm forged eyebolts or internal dual angle 36mm pole mount cup for pole or tripod mounting
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam
- Net Weight: 24 kg (52 lb)
- Optional Accessories: VRX-AF: Suspension array frame
- 2x VRX932LAP Two-Way Powered Line Array Loudspeaker System
- 1x JBL-FLIGHT-VRX932-LAP Flight Case
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL