JBL PRX835W Three-Way Powered Speaker (15")
PA SKU # JBL PRX835W MFR # PRX835W UPC # 691991005428
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- For Bands, DJs, Clubs, Schools, Churches
- Optimized for FOH Systems in Boost Mode
- 15" Woofer, 6.5" Mid, 1.5" Compression
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz to 20 kHz
- 138 dB Max SPL Output
- 1500W Class-D Amplifier (2x 750W)
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50°
- Extensive DSP Control Over Parameters
- Wi-Fi Control of DSP Parameters
- Free PRX Connect App for iOS & Android
The JBL PRX835W is a full-range speaker designed for main system applications. Featuring a 15" woofer, 6.5" midrange transducer, and 1.5" compression driver powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX835W delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
15" Three-Way Full-Range Main System/Floor Monitor with Wi-Fi
This speaker is ideally suited to applications where the program material exhibits subtlety and nuance. Perfectly capable of reproducing high fidelity full range sound without a subwoofer, when coupled with the extended low frequencies of the PRX818XLFW, complete control over the entire audio spectrum is attained. As with all the full-range PRX800 Series systems, two EQ selections can be used to optimize the system for the program material and/or environment. The input section also accommodates either Line or Mic/Instrument level inputs.
The PRX835W is a self-powered, lightweight three-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a wide bandwidth with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX835W is comprised of one 15 in 275G Differential Drive woofer, a 165 mm (6.5 in) 196H horn-loaded mid-range and a 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by a 1500 watt Audio Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4" and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen-including the famous JBL 100-hour power test-ensures reliable performance
- System Type: Self Powered 15", three-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: 138 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB):
Normal: 41 Hz - 20 kHz
Boost: 41 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB):
Normal: 50 Hz - 18.25k
Boost: 48 Hz - 20k
- Input Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Signal Indicators:
Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
- EQ: User selectable presets for Normal or Boost, Advanced EQ settings available using Wi-Fi and PRX Connect application.
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV limiter circuit
- Crossover Frequency: 580 Hz, 2.1 kHz
- Design: Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Power Rating: 1500W (750W x 2)
- AC Power Input: 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 275G 380 mm (15 in) woofer
- MF Driver: 1 x JBL 196H 165 mm (6.5 in) horn-loaded midrange transducer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.5 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 11.2
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Transport: 2 x integrated handles with injection molded backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 938 mm x 446 mm x 539 mm (36.9 in x 17.5 in x 21.2 in)
- Net Weight: 34.9 kg (77.0 lb)
- Gross Weight: 38.6 kg (85.0 lb)
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL