JBL PRX835W & Padded Cover Bundle
PA SKU # WB JBL PRX835W WCOVR MFR # PRX835W WCOVR
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Bands, DJs, Clubs, Schools, Churches
- Optimized for FOH Systems in Boost Mode
- 15" Woofer, 6.5" Mid, 1.5" Compression
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz to 20 kHz
- 138 dB Max SPL Output
- 1500W Class-D Amplifier (2x 750W)
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50°
- Extensive DSP Control Over Parameters
- Wi-Fi Control of DSP Parameters
- Free PRX Connect App for iOS & Android
15" Three-Way Full-Range Main System/Floor Monitor with Wi-Fi & Padded CoverThe JBL PRX835W is a full-range speaker designed for main system applications. Featuring a 15" woofer, 6.5" midrange transducer, and 1.5" compression driver powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX835W delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
This speaker is ideally suited to applications where the program material exhibits subtlety and nuance. Perfectly capable of reproducing high fidelity full range sound without a subwoofer, when coupled with the extended low frequencies of the PRX818XLFW, complete control over the entire audio spectrum is attained. As with all the full-range PRX800 Series systems, two EQ selections can be used to optimize the system for the program material and/or environment. The input section also accommodates either Line or Mic/Instrument level inputs.
The PRX835W is a self-powered, lightweight three-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a wide bandwidth with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX835W is comprised of one 15 in 275G Differential Drive woofer, a 165 mm (6.5 in) 196H horn-loaded mid-range and a 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by a 1500 watt Audio Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
The perfect way to protect your PRX speaker and keep it looking like new! JBL's rugged, high-quality PRX835W-CVR cover provideds ideal protection for your PRX835W active PA speaker - because it's made to fit it perfectly. A tough nylon exterior, perfectly placed side handle cutouts, and protective interior foam padding (with soft tricot lining) make the PRX835W-CVR durable yet lightweight. A classy printed JBL logo on the front of the cover complements your speaker. Don't compromise; protect your investment with the PRX835W-CVR - the cover that's made specifically for it!
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4" and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen-including the famous JBL 100-hour power test-ensures reliable performance
- System Type: Self Powered 15", three-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: 138 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB):
Normal: 41 Hz - 20 kHz
Boost: 41 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB):
Normal: 50 Hz - 18.25k
Boost: 48 Hz - 20k
- Input Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Signal Indicators:
Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
- EQ: User selectable presets for Normal or Boost, Advanced EQ settings available using Wi-Fi and PRX Connect application.
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV limiter circuit
- Crossover Frequency: 580 Hz, 2.1 kHz
- Design: Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Power Rating: 1500W (750W x 2)
- AC Power Input: 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 275G 380 mm (15 in) woofer
- MF Driver: 1 x JBL 196H 165 mm (6.5 in) horn-loaded midrange transducer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.5 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 11.2
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Transport: 2 x integrated handles with injection molded backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 938 mm x 446 mm x 539 mm (36.9 in x 17.5 in x 21.2 in)
- Net Weight: 34.9 kg (77.0 lb)
- Gross Weight: 38.6 kg (85.0 lb)
- 1x PRX835W 15" Three-Way Full-Range Main System/Floor Monitor with Wi-Fi
- 1x PRX835W-CVR
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL