JBL PRX815W Two-Way Powered Speaker (15")
PA SKU # JBL PRX815W MFR # PRX815W UPC # 691991005350
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- For Bands, DJs, Clubs, Schools, Churches
- Optimized for FOH or Monitors
- 15" Woofer and 1.5" Compression Drivers
- Frequency Response 56 Hz to 20 kHz
- 137 dB Max SPL Output
- 1500W Class-D Amplifier (2x 750W)
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50°
- Extensive DSP Control Over Parameters
- Wi-Fi Control of DSP Parameters
- Free PRX Connect App for iOS & Android
The JBL PRX815W is a full-range speaker designed for main system and floor monitor applications. Featuring a 15", two-way, bass-reflex design powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX815W delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
15" Two-Way Full-Range Main System/Floor Monitor with Wi-Fi
The 2-way 15" offers the perfect balance between size and performance. The PRX815W truly is an exception; it's small, light weight, versatile and powerful with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The performance and asymmetrical design make this a perfect choice for musicians, entertainers and DJ's when portability is key, or when hung by the suspension points, an exceptional light-duty installation speaker. All PRX800 Series speakers were designed to excel in sound reinforcement where challenging audio environments and loud volumes are the norm. For applications requiring full bandwidth sound reproduction, the PRX815W delivers the optimum balance. For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick PA applications. Coupled with a PRX800 sub-woofer the system becomes an efficient, full-range sound system.
The PRX815W is comprised of 15" 275G Differential Drive woofer, a 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4" and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen-including the famous JBL 100-hour power test-ensures reliable performance
- System Type: Self Powered 15", two-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL:
Normal: 137 dB
Boost: 137 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB):
- Frequency Response (±3 dB):
- Input Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Signal indicators:
Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio
- EQ: User selectable presets for Main or Monitor position, Advanced EQ settings available using Wi-Fi and PRX Connect application
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV limiter circuit
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Design: Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Power Rating: 1500W (750W x 2)
- AC Power Input: 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 275G (15 in) woofer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.2 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 10.4
- Enclosure: Asymmetrical, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Dual 36 mm pole socket, 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Transport: 1 x injection molded handle with backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 701 mm x 446 mm x 359 mm (27.6 in x 17.5 in x 14.1 in)
- Net Weight: 21.6 kg (47.5 lb)
- Gross Weight: 26.3 kg (58.0 lb)
Write Your Own Review