JBL Control 321C 12" Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker
PA SKU # JBL CONTROL321C MFR # C321C
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 12" Kevlar-Reinforced Woofer
- 1" Compression Driver
- Extraordinary Clarity
- Extended Frequency Response
- 250 Watt Power Handling
- 90° Coverage Pattern
12" Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker with HF Compression Driver - 8 Ohm (Each)12 in. Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker with HF Compression Driver
The Control 321C has been engineered from the ground up to deliver exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.
Control 321C and Control 321CT have been engineered from the ground up to deliver exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker. The low frequency cone performs as a true 12 inch (300 mm) diameter waveguide for the high frequencies. A unique metal throat transitions seemlessly to the horn to eliminate high frequency beaming which is common among this category of speaker. The result is a coaxial speaker with extremely consistent 90(0) coverage on a broadband basis.
Component features include a Kevlarreinforced low frequency cone for reliability, well-damped surround for smooth frequency response, high temperature voicecoil and a reduced distortion design through saturated-gap magnet geometry. The high frequency driver features a pure titanium diaphragm for high sensitivity and long life, with diamond surround for resonance control and FerroFluid for increased power handling.
The Control 321C and Control 321CT are easy to install. The innovative EZRail feature built into the metal baffl e temporarily holds one side of the speaker baffl e in place until the installer can affi x the baffl e to the backcan with screws. The removable multi-pin locking connector, with secure screw-down terminals, allows for pre-wiring the input wires for easy clip-on convenience during installation. The clean, contemporary look of the optional MTC-300SG12 square grille is designed to suit high-end venues, offering a simple, elegant appearance that fi ts into a wide variety of decors.
The optional, best-in-class, MTC-300BB12 three cubic foot backcan is made of extra-thick 16 gauge steel and lined with 1/2" medium density fiberboard to provide the performance of a top quality wood loudspeaker cabinet in a metal backbox form factor.
The transformer version Control 321CT comes with a pre-attached top quality, low saturation 60 Watt multi-tap transformer for use on 70V or 100V distributed speaker lines. To ensure long life and reliability, Control 321C/CT passes JBL's 100-hour torture power test. Nobody in the industry has more demanding reliability standards.
- Consistent 90° broadband pattern control.
300 mm (12 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone with 50 mm (2 in) voice-coil.
25 mm (1" exit) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 250 Watt power handling with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 18 kHz
- Power Rating: 200 W (600 W peak), 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m): 94 dB measured half-space
- 99 dB computed for competitive comparison
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 47 Hz - 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° conical, broadband (Avg 1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8.7 (1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.4 dB (1k - 16kHz)
- Crossover Network: 1.8 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 366 x 366 mm (14.4 x 14.4 in) square baffle x depth from back of baffle
- of 223 mm (8.8 in)
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL