JBL Control 26C Ceiling Loudspeaker
PA SKU # JBL CONTROL26C MFR # C26C UPC # 050036903967
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 5 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- In-Ceiling Installation Speaker
- 6.5" Woofer, 0.75" Tweeter
- 110° Wide Coverage
- 150W Power Handling
- SonicGuard Overload Protection
- Wide Frequency Response
Two-Way 6.5" Vented Ceiling Speaker with Mounting Hardware - 16 Ohm (Each)6.5" Ceiling Loudspeaker Transducer Assembly
The Control 26C is a powerhouse ceiling speaker containing a coaxially mounted 6.5" woofer and 3/4" titanium-coated tweeter, able to deliver maximum sound level over a wide coverage area.
The Control 26C is a compact ceiling speaker providing premium performance in background, foreground music sound systems. The Control 26C is perfectly suited for a wide variety of applications from casinos and hotels to upscale restaurants and themed locations. High power handling, wide frequency response and low distortion make the Control 26C ideal for sound systems requiring a higher fidelity sound from ceiling loudspeakers. The premium performance capability ensures excellent sound character, providing pleasant, enveloping sound throughout the listening area.
The Control 26C's 16 ohm impedance allows use of multiple speakers in parallel without having to use a more expensive constant voltage distributed system. The optional Control 26CT version includes a multitap transformer for 70V/100V systems.
JBL's exclusive SonicGuard overload protection is a non-invasive loudspeaker protection system that is inaudible to the listener, ensuring reliability while providing full fidelity sound. The computer-optimized ported enclosure delivers warm, smooth bass response. Low frequency output can be further augmented with the addition of one of the Control Contractor subwoofer models.
The 165 mm (6.5 in) woofer features a polyurethane-coated cone and pure butylrubber surround for long life, even in high humidity environments. An aluminum voice coil former provides extra cooling for greater long-term power handling.
The coaxially mounted 19 mm (3/4 in) titanium coated tweeter provides crisp, clear highs. Diffraction-loading of the tweeter provides wide, even coverage of the listening area. The extremely broad 110 coverage pattern allows for fewer speakers to be used, making for a simpler and less expensive installation.
- Coaxially mounted 165 mm (6.5 in) woofer with butyl rubber surround and 19 mm (.75 in) titanium coated diffraction-loaded tweeter.
- High power, wide frequency response and low distortion for high sound level capability.
- JBL's exclusive SonicGuard overload protection allows higher operational levels and improved system reliability.
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy dealer stocking.
- Frequency Range: 75 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Capacity: 150 W Continuous Program Power; 75 W Continuous Pink Noise
- Nominal Sensitivity: 89 dB, 1m/1 W
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 110°
- Directivity Index (DI): 4.6 averaged 500 Hz to 4 KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
- Rated Maximum SPL: 107 dB SPL @ 1m (3.3 ft)
- Low Frequency: 165 mm (6.5 in)
- High Frequency: 19 mm (.75 in) titanium
- Terminations: Screw locking barrier strip
- Dimensions (H x Dia): 210 mm x 252 mm (8.3 in x 9.9 in)
- Net Weight (ea): 2.7 kg (6 lbs)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 6.4 kg (15 lbs)
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL