JBL Control 25AV-LS Indoor/Outdoor Speaker for Life Safety Applications (Black)
PA SKU # JBL C25AVLS MFR # C25AV-LS UPC # 050036905275
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Fire Alarm Applications
- For Emergency Communications
- 5.25" Woofer, 0.75" Tweeter
- 60W 70/100V Transformer
- 200W Power Handling
- Magnetically Shielded
- Smooth Frequency Response
- SonicGuard Overload Protection
- Paintable Cabinet & Grill
Compact Indoor Outdoor Background Foreground Loudspeaker for Life Safety Applications, Black (Each)The Control 25AV-LS built on the same platform as our popular Control 25AV and is UL 1480 UUMW Listed for use in fire alarm and/or emergency communication systems.
- UL 1480 UUMW Listed for Use in Fire Alarm and/or Emergency Communication Systems; EN54-24 certified
- Video shielded for use near video monitors.
- Extremely smooth frequency response.
- Aluminum Grille with Polyester Powder Coating for enduring reliability.
- 60 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V lines, with 8 ohms thru.
- SonicGuard overload protection.
- 130 mm (5.25 in) polypropylene coated woofer, 10 mm (.75 in) titanium coated horn-loaded tweeter.
- Includes InvisiBall mounting hardware and sealed input panel cover.
- Screw-down input terminals.
- 105 x 85 high frequency horn.
- Freq. Range (-10 dB) : 90 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Capacity : 200 Watts Continuous Program Power (at 8 ohm bypass mode)
- 100 Watts Continuous Pink Noise (at 8 ohm bypass mode)
- 60 Watts (at 60W tap setting)
- Transformer Taps : 60W, 30W, 15W
- (& 7.5W @ 70V)
- Nominal Sensitivity : 87dB, 1W at 1m (1kHz-10kHz, ave., at 8 ohm bypass mode);
- 71 dB, 1W at 4m per EN54-24 (100 Hz - 10 kHz, ave., 60W tap)
- Nominal Coverage Angle : 110 x 85 (1kHz to 16kHz)
- Directivity Factor (Q) : 4.8 (500 Hz to 4kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI) : 107 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft) average, 113 dB peak
- Rated Maximum SPL : 8 ohms (in bypass mode)
- LF Driver : 130mm (5.25 in) with polypropylene coated paper cone with
- WeatherEdge surround, 25 mm (1 in) voicecoil on kapton former
- HF Driver : 20mm (.75 in) titanium coated PEI
- Termination : Captive screw-down terminals, zinc-plated copper base, nickel plated metal screws/washers, accepts up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open lug, plus bare wire up to 12 AWG (2.5 mm)
- Cabinet Material : ABS, (materials rated UL94-5VA)
- Grille : Aluminum with polyester powder coating
- Environmental : Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, IEC 529 IP-x5 splashproof rating
- Environmental : Full-range power limiting to protect network and transducers. Internal fuse to protect during exceptional overload condition
- Safety Agency : UL1480-UUMW Listed, EN54-24 certified, NFPA90, NFPA70A, and in accordance with the requirements of IEC60849/EN60849
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 236 x 186 x 159 mm (9.3 x 7.4 x 6.3 in)
- Net Weight : 3.8 kg (8.4 lbs) ea
- Shipping Weight : 8.6 kg (19 lbs) pair
- Included Accessories : 1 pc MTC-PC2 input panel cover, Invisiball mounting base, 6 mm x 100 mm Invisiball hex wrench
- Optional Accessories : MTC-25V for vertical columnar mounting of up to 3 speakers MTC-25/23H for horizontal splaying of 2 speakers. Three brackets array either 3 or 6 speakers in a hanging array module for 360 horizontal coverage.
- MTC-28/25CM to install speaker down from the ceiling.
- See JBL Control Contractor Bracket and Adapter Handbook.
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL