JBL Control 25-1L Indoor/Outdoor Speaker (Black)
PA SKU # JBL CONTROL251L MFR # CONTROL 25-1L UPC # 691991005114
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 100W Power Handling
- 100º x 100º Coverage
- 5.25" Woofer, .75" Tweeter
- 60Hz-20kHz Frequency Response
- Weather Resistant Enclosure
- Contemporary High-Design Look
Compact 8-Ohm Indoor/Outdoor Background/Foreground Speaker, Black (Each)The Control 25-1L is a two-way 5-1/4" speaker with rich sonic character, wide coverage, consistent dispersion, versatile mounting, and a contemporary high-design look that fits into a wide range of decors. This makes Control 25-1L an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications, including retail stores, restaurants, health clubs, theme parks, educational facilities, hospitality, music cafes, leisure venues, and anywhere where a top quality high-output indoor/outdoor foreground/background music (and/or paging) speaker is required.
- 5-1/4" woofer with woven fiberglass cone
- 3/4" PEI diaphragm tweeter with fluid cooling
- Contemporary, high-design appearance
- Built-in InvisiBall mounting hardware, plus available U-bracket
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers
- Wide 100° x 100° coverage
- 100 Watt power handling (200 Watt program)
- High fidelity sound character with broad frequency response of 60 Hz - 20 kHz.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 85Hz - 17 kHz
- Power Rating2: 200 W Continuous Program (2 hrs)
- Maximum Input Voltage: 25.3 V RMS (2 hrs), 50.6 V peak
- Maximum SPL3: 110 dB ave. Continuous Pink Noise (116 dB peak)
- Sensitivity4: 90 dB, 1W/1m (ave. 100 Hz - 10 kHz)
- Coverage Angle5: 100° x 100°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 6.04 (averaged 1kHz - 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 7.6dB (averaged 1kHz - 16kHz)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Type: 2nd order low-pass, 3rd order high-pass
- Recommended Protective High-Pass6: 60 Hz high-pass (24 dB/oct)
- Low Frequency Driver: 135 mm (5.25 in), woven-fiberglass cone with pure butyl rubber surround with Weather-Edge frame protection, high-temp fiberglass voice coil former, high-temp voice coil wire, optimized cone geometry, linear suspension spider, and FEA optimized motor structure.
- High Frequency Driver: 19 mm (0.75 in) PEI diaphragm, low-viscosity ferro-magnetic fluid, and lightweight Kapton voice coil former.
- Enclosure Material: High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS), painted with highly-UV resistant paint on white (-WH) version for maximum UV fade resistance.
- Grille: Highly zinc-plated, finished in durable TGIC polyester powdercoating. MTC-25WMG-1 (&-WH) available with WeatherMax multi-layer foam and tight-weave mesh vapor barrier backing.
- Installation: InvisiBall wall-mounting system included. Two 6 mm attachment points (on top and bottom) for optional MTC-25UB-1 (&-WH) U-bracket. Secondary safety attachment loop point on back panel.
- Environmental: IP-44 per IEC529 (IP-55 when installed with the optional MTC-25WMG-1 WeatherMax grille and either MTC-PC2 or MTC-PC3 panel cover.) Exceeds MilSpec 810 for humidity, salt-spray, temperature & UV. Passes MilStd-202F for salt spray and ASTM G85 for acid-air plus salt spray. Optional MTC-25WMG-1 WeatherMax grille for breaking up driving rain and for especially difficult environments.
- Termination: Screw-down terminal strip, zinc-plated copper based, nickel-plated metal screws and washers. Accepts up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open lugs (#6, #8, or #10 lug), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG / 2.5 mm2). Optional MTC-PC2 and MTC-PC3 protective panel covers available to provide sealed entrance for additional weather protection.
- Agency Rating: ROHS-compliant
- Colors: Black (RAL9004) or white (-WH, RAL9016)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)7: 243 x 188 x 145 mm (9.6 x 7.4 x 5.7 in); 203 mm (8.0 in) deep total when mounted on InvisiBall wall-mount bracket.
- Net Weight: 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 7.3 kg (16.0 lbs) for the pair-pack (for 2 speakers)
- Included Accessories: InvisiBall wall-mounting system, 6 mm x 100 mm hex key
- Optional Accessories: MTC-25UB-1 - Yolk-type U-bracket (&-WH)
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL