JBL Control 24CT MicroPlus Ceiling Loudspeaker with Transformer
PA SKU # JBL C24CTMICROPLUS MFR # C24CT MICROPLUS
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- In-Ceiling Installation Speaker
- 70V/100V Transformer
- 4.5" Woofer, 0.5" Tweeter
- 150° Extra-Wide Coverage
- 30W Power Handling
- Smooth Frequency Response
- Paintable Trim & Baffle
Two-Way 4" Very Wide Coverage Ceiling Speaker with Mounting Hardware - 70.7V/100V (Each)Background Music Ceiling Loudspeaker
The Control 24CT MicroPlus is a compact in-ceiling speaker, providing full, high quality sound for background music and music-plus-paging systems. These speakers are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, from restaurants and specialty retail stores to professional offices and airports. Low distortion, a smooth, natural frequency response, and a 25W transformer make the Control 24CT MicroPlus ideal for medium volume business music. Low frequency output can be augmented with the addition of one of the Control Contractor subwoofer models. Similar mid/high frequency voicing to other JBL Control Contractor loudspeakers allows mixing and matching of models within zones without requiring separate equalization.
Installation of the Control 24CT MicroPlus is quick and easy. The loudspeaker is packaged with the backcan, grille, support backing bracket and tile rails. In addition, optional new construction brackets are available. The entire installation can be accomplished without requiring access above the ceiling.
The Control 24CT MicroPlus backcan is made of formed steel and the speaker is suitable for use in air handling spaces per UL2043. An attachment loop is provided on the backcan for cabling. A seismic tab is provided as a secondary support.
The Control 24CT MicroPlus trim and baffle are paintable to match any decor.
- Extremely wide 150° coverage.
- Smooth frequency response.
- Advanced crossover network provides very even coverage throughout listening area.
- 115 mm (4.5 in) woofer, injection molded graphite cone with butyl rubber surround.
- 12 mm (.5 in) polycarbonate tweeter for extended response.
- Includes 25 W multi-tap transformer for 70 V/100 V systems.
- Shallow 105 mm (4.1 inch) depth from back of baffle.
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy dealer stocking.
- Frequency Range: 80 Hz - 25 kHz
- Power Capacity: 30 W Continuous Program Power; 15 W Continuous Pink Noise
- Transformer Taps: 70 V: 25 W, 12 W, 6 W taps
- 100 V: 25 W, 12 W taps
- Nominal Sensitivity: 85 dB SPL @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz, 3rd order low-pass plus 3rd order high-pass with conjugate
- Rated Maximum SPL: 99 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft), 25 W tap
- Low Frequency: 115 mm (4.5 in) IMG (injection molded graphite), 24 mm (1 in) voice coil
- High Frequency: 12 mm (0.5 in) polycarbonate
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL