JBL AWC15LF - All-Weather Compact Low-Frequency Speaker with 15" LF (Light Gray)
PA SKU # JBL AWC15LF MFR # AWC15LF UPC # 050036905329
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- All-Weather Compact 2-Way Coaxial Loudspeaker with 15" LF, Gray
All-Weather Compact 2-Way Coaxial Loudspeaker with 15" LF, GrayAll-Weather Compact Low-Frequency Speaker with 15" LF
The AWC15LF is a compact highly weather resistant loudspeaker for augmenting the low frequency capability of a sound system. AWC15LF is ideal for many applications, including sports facilities, racetracks, stadiums, fairgrounds, rodeos, skating rinks, themed entertainment venues, cruise ships, water parks, outdoor background music systems, swimming pools, and a wide variety of other outdoor and indoor venue types.
- Low frequency reinforcement for outdoor applications
- Highly weather-resistant IP56 rating
- Component: 380 mm (15 in) woofer with Kevlarreinforced cone and 75 mm (3 in) voice coil.
- 500 Watt power handling (average continuous pink noise)
- Frequency range down to 45 Hz
- 300 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap transformer or direct 8Ω low-impedance.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 2.2 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 70 Hz - 1.2 kHz
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC):
500 W (2000 W peak), 2 hrs.
300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs.
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 94 dB (Ave. 80 Hz - 300 Hz)
- Maximum SPL:
Direct 8Ω: 121 dB (peaks of 127 dB)
300 W Tap: 119 dB (peaks of 125 dB)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms (in Direct mode)
- Transformer Taps:
70V: 300W, 150W, 75W, 38W
100V: 300W, 150W, 75W
- Low Frequency Driver: 380 mm (15 in), Kevlar-reinforced cone, with weather treatment, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil, long throw.
- Enclosure: ABS with Glass enclosure, heavily braced
- Attachment: Two M10 (course-thread) points for included U-bracket. M6 secondary safety attachment point on back panel.
- Grille: Corrosion-resistant zinc-rich extra-thick powder coated steel grille, 3-layer assembly with foam and woven poly mesh backing.
- Input Connection: CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 8 mm outside 4 mm inside openlug (#6 or #8) plus bare wire up to 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG) wire or spade lugs. Terminal compartment cover equipped with gland nut that forms water-tight seal with round-jacketed cables with outside diameters between 4.0 mm (0.16") and 9.0 mm (0.36")
- Environmental: IP56 per IEC529, with a minimum 5° downward aiming angle. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, and ASTM G85 for salt spray (168 hrs).
- Dimensions: 486 x 486 x 479 mm (19.1 x 19.1 x 18.8), cabinet
507 mm (19.9 in) depth with gland nut
546 mm (21.5 in) including bracket extending to back
- Included Accessories: U-bracket, matches loudspeaker color (gray or black), zinc-rich extra-thick powder coated, steel.
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL