JBL AW566-BK - High Output 15" 2-way Full-Range Loudspeaker (Black)
PA SKU # JBL AW566BK MFR # AW566-BK
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- High Power 2-Way All Weather Loudspeaker with 1 x 15" LF & Rotatable Horn, Black
High Power 2-Way All Weather Loudspeaker with 1 x 15" LF & Rotatable Horn, BlackThe AW566 is a high power, lightweight, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system comprised of the JBL Differential Drive dual voice coil and dual magnetic gap 2265H-1 380 mm (15 in) low-frequency driver and 2432H high-frequency 38 mm (1.5 in) exit, 75 mm (3 in) voice-coil compression driver. The large format Progressive Transition wave-guide provides excellent 60 x 60 coverage. The loudspeaker system can used in either the vertical or horizontal orientation. The enclosure is constructed of multilayer glass composite and is heavily braced to maximize lowfrequency performance. The 14-gauge stainless steel grille, backed with open cell foam and stainless steel mesh, provides excellent protection in the harshest environments. The system is equipped with a 400 W 70/100V transformer. A heavy-duty stainless steel U-type mounting bracket is included and allows for easy installation on flat surfaces or in 90 corners. The AW566 is part of JBL's AE Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers intended for a wide variety of applications.
- Weather-Resistant, All Fiberglass Enclosure
- 60 x 60 Coverage
- 2265H-1 Differential Driver Low- Frequency Driver
- 2432H High Frequency Compression Driver
- Large PT Progressive Transition waveguide for excellent pattern control and low distortion
- Available in Gray and Black finish
- 400 W, 70/100V Transformer Included
- U-type Mounting Bracket Included
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 35 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) : 54 Hz - 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern : 60 x 60
- Directivity Factor (Q) : 15.8
- Directivity Index (DI) : 12 dB
- Crossover Frequency : 1.1 kHz
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC) : 600 W (2400 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL : 128 dB-SPL cont avg (134 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity (1W @ 1m) : 100 dB SPL
- 70V/100V Transformer Taps : 70V: 400 W, 200 W, 100W
- 100V: 400W, 200W
- Low Frequency Driver : 1 x JBL 2265H 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive driver with 75 mm (3 in) dual voice coil
- LFD Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- LFD Sensitivity (1W @ 1m, within operational band) : 98 dB SPL
- High Frequency Driver : JBL 2432H, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- HFD Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m) : 113 dB SPL
- Waveguide : PT-H66HF-1
- Enclosure : Hand-Laminated Fiberglass, gray gelcoat (black available)
- Suspension Attachment : 2 x M10 for Included U-Bracket, 2 x M6 for aiming stabilization, 1 x M10 on rear for safety.
- Grille : Three layer grille assemblies consisting of 14-gauge powder coated stainless steel, backed with open cell foam and stainless steel mesh.
- Input Connector : CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs.
- Environmental Specifications : IP56 per IEC 529
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical cabinet orientation) : 485 x 810 x 478 mm
- (19.1 x 31.9 x 18.8 in)
- Net Weight : 28.3 kg (62.5 lb)
- Sports Facilities
- Themed Entertainment Venues
- Outdoor Entertainment Centers
- Cruise Ships
- Water Parks
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL