JBL AM5215/64-WH - Medium Power 15” 2-Way Full-Range Loudspeaker System (White)
PA SKU # JBL AM521564WH MFR # AM5215/64-WH
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 2-Way Loudspeaker System with 1 x 15" LF, 60 x 40 Coverage, White
2-Way Loudspeaker System with 1 x 15" LF, 60 x 40 Coverage, WhiteThe AM5215/64 is a medium power, lightweight, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system comprised of the JBL Differential Drive dual voice coil and dual magnetic gap 265H-1 380 mm (15 in) low frequency driver and 2408H-1 high frequency 38 mm (1.5 in) exit, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil compression driver. The large format PT Progressive Transition waveguide provides excellent 60 x 40 coverage. The waveguide is rotatable so the loudspeaker system can be used in either the vertical or horizontal orientation. High-slope passive networks minimize band overlap. Well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability.
- 60 x 40 Coverage
- 265H-1 Differential Drive Low-Frequency Driver
- 2408H-1 High-Frequency Compression Driver
- Large PT Progressive Transition waveguide for excellent pattern control and low distortion
- Rotatable waveguide for vertical or horizontal orientation
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable
- Available in Black, White and WRC/WRX weather resistant finishes
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 41 Hz - 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 60 x 40, rotatable waveguide
- Directivity Factor (Q): 18.1
- Directivity Index (DI): 12.6 dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp/Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover Frequency: 1.9 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): LF: 500 W (2000 W peak), 2 hrs
- 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hrs
- HF: 40 W (160 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Passive mode: 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: Bi-amp mode
- LF: 125 dB-SPL cont avg (131 dB peak)
- HF: 131 dB-SPL cont avg (137 dB peak)
- Passive mode
- 124 dB-SPL cont avg (130 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): Passive mode: 98 dB SPL
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 265H-1 380 mm (15 in) driver with 50.8 mm (2 in) dual voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m, within operational band): 99 dB SPL
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2408H-1, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 115 dB SPL
- Waveguide: PT-H64HF-1
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 15 points (4 top, 4 bottom, 2 each side, 3 rear), M10 threaded hardware
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish.
- White available upon request.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector: NL4 Neutrik Speakon and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop-through.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in
- vertical cabinet orientation): 783 x 422 x 504 mm
- (30.8 x 16.6 x 19.85 in)
- Net Weight: 25.0 kg (55 lb)
- Optional Accessories: M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers U-Bracket MTU-1
- Performing Arts Facilities
- Theatrical Sound Design
- Worship Facilities
- Live Clubs
- Dance Clubs
- Sports Facilities
- Themed Entertainment Venues
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL