JBL AM5212/95-WH - Medium Power 12” 2-Way Full-Range Loudspeaker System (White)
PA SKU # JBL AM521295WH MFR # AM5212/95-WH
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 2-Way Loudspeaker System with 1 x 12" LF, 90 x 50 Coverage, White
2-Way Loudspeaker System with 1 x 12" LF, 90 x 50 Coverage, WhiteThe AM5212/95 is a medium power, lightweight, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system comprised of the JBL Differential Drive dual voice coil and dual magnetic gap 262H-1 300 mm (12 in) low frequency driver and 2408H-1 high frequency 38 mm (1.5 in) exit, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil compression driver. The large format PT Progressive Transition waveguide provides excellent 90 x 50 coverage. The waveguide is rotatable so the loudspeaker system can be used in either the vertical or horizontal orientation. High-slope passive networks minimize band overlap. Well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability.
- 90 x 50 Coverage
- 262H-1 Differential Drive Low-Frequency Driver
- 2408H-1 High-Frequency Compression Driver
- Large PT Progressive Transition waveguide for excellent pattern control and low distortion
- Rotatable waveguide for vertical or horizontal orientation
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable
- Available in Black, White and WRC/WRX weather resistant finishes
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 37 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 43 Hz - 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50, rotatable waveguide
- Directivity Factor (Q): 11.0
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.4 dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp/Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover Frequency: 1.4 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): LF: 400 W (1600 W peak), 2 hrs
- 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs
- HF: 40 W (160 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Passive mode: 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: Bi-amp mode
- LF: 122 dB-SPL cont avg (128 dB peak)
- HF: 129 dB-SPL cont avg (135 dB peak)
- Passive mode
- 121 dB-SPL cont avg (127 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): Passive mode: 96 dB SPL
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 262H-1 300 mm (12 in) driver with 50.8 mm (2 in) dual voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m, within operational band): 97 dB SPL
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2408H-1, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 113 dB SPL
- Waveguide: PT-H95HF-1
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 15 points (4 top, 4 bottom, 2 each side, 3 rear), M10 threaded hardware
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish.
- White available upon request.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector: NL4 Neutrik Speakon and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop-through.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in
- vertical cabinet orientation): 713 x 371 x 458 mm
- (28.06 x 14.6 x 18.1 in)
- Net Weight: 20.2 kg (45 lb)
- Optional Accessories: M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers U-Bracket MTU-3
- Performing Arts Facilities
- Theatrical Sound Design
- Worship Facilities
- Live Clubs
- Dance Clubs
- Sports Facilities
- Themed Entertainment Venues
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL