JBL AC2215/95-WH - Compact 2-Way Loudspeaker with 1 x 15" LF 90 x 50 Coverage (White)
PA SKU # JBL AC221595WH MFR # AC2215/95-WH
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Compact 2-Way Loudspeaker with 1 x 15" LF, 90 x 50 Coverage, White
Compact 2-Way Loudspeaker with 1 x 15" LF, 90 x 50 Coverage, WhiteAC2215/95 is a compact 2-way full-range loudspeaker system comprised of one 380 mm (15 in) low frequency driver and one 38 mm (1.5 in) exit/ 25 mm (1 in) voice-coil compression driver.
- 90 x 50 Coverage.
- PT Progressive Transition Waveguide for excellent pattern control with low distortion.
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable.
- Optional U-Bracket Model MTU-2.
- For fixed installation applications requiring a compact cabinet, such as small performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, sports facilities, themed entertainment venues and in delay/fill locations of larger systems.
- Frequency Range: 42 Hz - 19 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 17 kHz ( +/- 3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 90x 50
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8.9
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.5 dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover Slopes: 4th order (24 dB/oct) Linkwitz-Riley HP & LP, 2.2 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): LF: 275 W (1100 W peak), 2 hrs
- 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
- HF: 30 W (120 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Passive mode: 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: Bi-amp mode
- LF: 121 dB-SPL cont avg
- (127 dB peak)
- HF: 127 dB-SPL cont avg
- (133 dB peak)
- Passive mode
- 121 dB-SPL cont avg
- (127 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity: Passive mode: 97 dB SPL (1W @ 1m)
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL