JBL AC2212/00 - Compact 2-Way Loudspeaker with 1 x 12" LF; 100 x 100 Coverage (Black)
PA SKU # JBL AC221200 MFR # AC2212/00
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Compact 2-Way Loudspeaker with 1 x 12" LF, 100 x 100 Coverage, Black
Compact 2-Way Loudspeaker with 1 x 12" LF, 100 x 100 Coverage, BlackAC2212/00 is a compact 2-way full range loudspeaker system comprised of one 300 mm (12 in) low frequency driver and one 38 mm (1.5 in) exit/ 44 mm (1.75 in) voice-coil compression driver.
- 100 x 100 Coverage.
- PT Progressive Transition Waveguide for good pattern control with low distortion.
- Bi-Amp / Passive Switchable.
- Optional U-Bracket Model MTU-4.
- Optional planar array frame kit PAF-2K 3-wide array with ASB6118 subwoofer center. See Array Guide.
- For fixed installation applications requiring a compact cabinet, such as lecture halls, corporate learning centers, small performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, sports facilities and themed entertainment venues.
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 19 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 17 kHz ( +/- 3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 100x 100
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7.1
- Directivity Index (DI): 8.5 dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp/Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover Slopes: 4th order (24 dB/oct) Transitional HP & LP, 1.3 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES):
LF: 300 W (1200 W peak), 2 hrs
250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
HF: 50 W (200 W peak), 2hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Passive mode: 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL:
LF: 120 dB-SPL cont avg (126 dB peak)
HF: 126 dB-SPL cont avg (132 dB peak)
120 dB-SPL cont avg (126 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity: Passive mode: 95 dB SPL (1W @ 1m)
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL