Inspired by the legendary HD25. Designed with the working DJs in mind.
The HD7 DJ delivers impressive sound quality and powerful, accurate bass to help keep you in the groove all night long. Constructed of rugged, lightweight parts, the HD7 DJ is built to withstand years of heavy-duty use, and the ear cups can be rotated 210° for easy one-ear monitoring and storage. What's more, the soft, durable ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit even after extended periods of use and reduce background noise to a minimum so that you can concentrate on your music.
The HD7 DJ is the right choice for those who want to take their creativity and performance to new levels.
- Sennheiser's proprietary acoustics system delivering a dynamic, engaging sound.
- Elliptical, circumaural design for maximum comfort and reduces background noise to a minimum in even the loudest of listening environments.
- Capable of very loud, high SPL suitable for loud DJ environments, but high noise isolation mitigates the need to max out the volume for safer listening
- Swiveling ear cups (up to 210°, both ear cups) with three wearing positions
- 95 ohm impedance for optimum compatibility with DJ equipment
- Crafted from durable, high quality parts to guarantee years of use
- Single-sided coiled cable can be attached to either ear cup; straight cable included (both up to 3m)
- Comes with a premium protective case
- Two year warranty
- Impedance: 95 Ohm
- Frequency response: 8 - 30,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 115 dB (1 kHz/1Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.1%
- Contact pressure: 6.3 N
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Jack plug: 3.5mm straight
- Cable length: coiled 1.5m-3.0m, straight 3.0m + Kevlar OFC
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Load rating: 500 mW
- Weight w/o cable: 263 g
- HD7 DJ headphones
- Cable 1: Coiled + Kevlar OFC; 1.5m, stretchable to 3.0m / 3.5mm straight plug
- Cable 2: Straight + Kevlar OFC; 3.0 m / 3.5 mm straight plug
- 6.3mm adapter plug
- Additional velour earpads
- Premium carry case
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Sennheiser products, you are covered for 2 years! Having trouble with a Sennheiser product? Bring it in and lets get you up and running! Sennheiser warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center. Find out more warranty information at Sennheisers website.