Clean bass meets precise punch.
The e902 was especially designed for the low sound spectrum and convinces with firm, clearly defined bass sounds with a tight punch. The strongly contoured frequency response features a pronounced damping of the mid-range and an accentuated emphasis of the high-end and bass. The result: a clear, grainy sound with a full body and a precise kick that effortlessly asserts itself in a band context. The sound of the e902 can be flexibly shaped by its positioning in the drum set: from warm and round to sharp and direct. The rugged housing meets the hardest of demands during live gigs.
- Dynamic microphone
- Very precise and defined reproduction of bass instruments
- Sophisticated frequency design, expanded bass range
- Fast transient response
- Rugged construction
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Extremely rugged metal housing
- Hum compensating coil
- Dimensions: 128,5 x 60 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Frequency response: 20 - 16000 Hz
- Weight: 440 g
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 0,2 mV/Pa; (60 Hz): 0,6 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- e902 microphone
- User Manual
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Sennheiser products, you are covered for 10 years! Having trouble with a Sennheiser product? Bring it in and lets get you up and running! Sennheiser warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center. Find out more warranty information at Sennheisers website.