Sensitive to every nuance - and tough on the road.
No matter whether it's quiet or loud, far away or right up close: the e865 makes every tone worth its weight in gold. The entry into the condenser class can be heard immediately. The highly sensitive membrane picks up the finest vocal nuances and transmits even extreme dynamics into the signal chain with ease.
Even if the lips are some distance from the capsule, the e865 delivers consistent sound quality. It combines the professional options of the condenser capsule with the rugged design of the 800 series. On the one hand, this is: studio sound, even for demanding live gigs. And, on the other: a special class for moderators and speakers that allows precise reproduction, even of plosive sounds.
- Super-cardioid condenser microphone for speech and vocals
- Natural reproduction with emphasized presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Distortion-free reproduction even at very high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Excellent feedback rejection
- High handling noise rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: Ø 47 x 193 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Weight: 311 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Phantom powering: 12 - 48 V
- Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv): 150 dB
- Weight w/o cable: 311 g
- 1 e865 microphone
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 microphone pouch
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Sennheiser products, you are covered for 10 years! Having trouble with a Sennheiser product? Bring it in and lets get you up and running! Sennheiser warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center. Find out more warranty information at Sennheisers website.