Limited Time Offer! — Super Cardioid Condenser Microphone for Drums & Percussion
Sep 1, 2018 to Oct 1, 2018
Throughout the month of September,2018, receive $100 off every Sennheiser e614!
Extremely wide frequency range. Focused pick-up. Outstanding transient response. As a condenser microphone, the e614 convinces in demanding scenarios with a natural, full sound. Its wide frequency range captures nearly every instrument; its extraordinary dynamics conjure fine nuances from the air, giving them space and depth.
Thanks to the precise directivity, the e614 safely reduces the bleed from other instruments on stage or in the studio. With its high maximum sound pressure level, it is especially designed for percussion and as an overhead mic, but also effortlessly supports stringed and woodwind instruments.
- Condenser microphone
- Excellent directivity over the entire frequency range (40-20,000 Hz)
- Natural sound for flexible applications
- Designed for high sound pressure levels
- Rugged and ready for the road
- Dimensions: Ø 20mm, L = 100mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response: 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer principle: pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Weight: w/o cable: 93 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa = - 50dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Phantom powering: 12 - 52 V / 3 mA
- Equivalent noise level: 24 dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 35 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 139 dB/SPL
- e614 Microphone
- Microphone pouch
- Microphone clip MZQ100
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Sennheiser products, you are covered for 10 years! Having trouble with a Sennheiser product? Bring it in and lets get you up and running! Sennheiser warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center. Find out more warranty information at Sennheisers website.