The PM50s mixes a stereo or mono line-level Monitor signal with a mic level XLR microphone signal to a set of headphones or earphones. It has a monitor level control, mic level control, mic pass through XLR jacks, two headphone output jacks, and a stereo TRS 1/4" monitor input jack. Possible users may be drummers who need to hear a click track, choir singers who need to hear themselves, etc. The power adapter is included.
- XLR Mic In & Pass Thru
- Ground Lift on XLR Thru
- Mono or Stereo 1/4" Monitor Input
- 1/4" and 1/8" Phone Outputs
- Lots of output level, it's loud
- Hookups www.rolls.com/apps/pm50sconnect2.jpg
- Inputs: -20 dB max XLR 1K balanced, 20 dB monitor
- Outputs: 1/4", and 1/8" (3.5mm) 8 ohm or greater
- Gain: 20 dB 1/4", 50 dB XLR
- Bandwidth: 20 - 20K Hz
- S/N Ratio: 90 dB
- Power: 9-18 VAC/DC, 9-24 VDC
- Size: 3" X 2.5" X 1.25"
- Weight: 1 lb (.45 kg)
- Current drain 60ma nominal no load 15vdc
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Rolls products you have full access to the manufacturers warranty on this product. Rolls offers a limited one year warranty for parts and labor on this item.