The PM351, like its predecessor the PM350b, is a personal monitoring device with a 1/4" TRS stereo/mono Line Input, a single XLR Microphone input and hard-wired XLR pass-through, and a 1/4" stereo/mono Instrument input with two transformer-balanced and isolated XLR Outputs. All three of these inputs are also routed via individual Level controls, to a 1/4" and an 1/8" (3.5mm) Phone Output. The Mic Through, and Instrument outputs have jumpered Ground Lifts for elimination of ground hum. The PM351 is ideal for live bands and church musicians, as well as studio musicians and singers. Having the ability to monitor a main mix along with the musician's voice and their instrument make the PM351 an effective and versatile tool.
- 1/4" TRS stereo/mono Monitor Input
- XLR Mic Input w/pass-through
- 1/4" TRS stereo Instrument Input
- All mix to 1/4" and 1/8" Outs
- Individual Level controls
- Stereo balanced Instrument DI outs
- Max Input Level: -20 dB XLR, +40 dB Line, +15 dB Instrument
- Instrument Input Impedance: 50K Ohms
- Instrument Output Frequency Response: 10 - 30 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Output Impedance, Headphone: 10 Ohms
- Output Impedance, Instrument: 2: 100 Ohms balanced
- Gain: 20 dB 1/4", 50 dB XLR
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20 - 20 kHz
- Power: 9 - 16 VDC
- Size (W x H x D): 4.5" x 3.3" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb (.45 Kg)
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Rolls products you have full access to the manufacturers warranty on this product. Rolls offers a limited one year warranty for parts and labor on this item.
Is a power supply included?
Yes, the AC power adapter is included with this item. If you would like to power multiple PM351's, you can also use the Rolls PS16 which can distribute power from just a single AC adapter.
Is there an on/off switch?
There is no on/off power switch on the PM351, the unit is always on when plugged in. To power off simply unplug the power adapter.