The MX56c, an upgrade to the Rolls MX56s, features four inputs including a mono 1/4" line input, a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) line input, a balanced XLR microphone input with jumperable phantom power, and a stereo RCA line input. A variety of outputs have also been included on the MX56c. In addition to rear panel stereo RCA outputs, the MX56c offers a front panel stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone/earphone output, and a 1/4" Tip-Ring-Sleeve balanced mic out. A power switch is located on the front panel, and the unit operates on a 9V alkaline battery or the included Rolls PS27 12VDC adapter. This unit is ideal for the audio/video application where a microphone needs to be mixed with a stereo source such as a CD/MP3/DVD player, or wireless microphone to a video camera or sound system for presentations.
- Stereo RCA Input
- XLR Mic Input
- 1/4" Mono Instrument/Line Input
- 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Stereo Line Input
- Stereo RCA Outputs
- 1/4" TRS balanced Mic/Line Output
- 1/8" TRS Stereo Headphone Out
- 9V Battery operation
- Input: 1: 1/4" unbalanced, 1: 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo, 1: XLR balanced, Stereo RCA
- Output: Stereo RCA Line Level, 1: 1/8" TRS Stereo Phone, 1: 1/4" TRS Instrument or Mic Level, balanced
- Max Gain: Ch 1: 15 dB, Ch 2: 60 dB, Ch 3: 15 dB, Ch 4: 40 dB
- Channel Crosstalk: -70 dB
- Phantom Power: 9 - 16 VDC depending on power source
- Max Output: + 12 dB
- S/N Ratio: >80 dB
- THD: <.05%
- Size: 6.5" x 2.7" x 1.55"
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Rolls products you have full access to the manufacturers warranty on this product. Rolls offers a limited one year warranty for parts and labor on this item.