The MX22s is a 2 Channel mixer for mixing a 1/8" line signal such as a laptop computer or Ipod, and a stereo RCA signal such as a CD player. The MX22s has enough output to drive a power amplifier directly, and is ideal for audio visual and aerobics studio applications. The MX22s can be configured as either Stereo (default) or Mono, by moving a shorting jumper on the PCB. Power adapter is included.
- 1/8" and RCA line level signals
- Dual RCA Stereo output
- Individual controls for each channel
- CH1 Max Gain: 32 dB
- CH2 Max Gain: 20 dB
- CH1 Input Impedance: 10 Ohms
- CHI Input Impedance: 20K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Power: 12 VDC 100 mA
- Size: 2.75" x 2.35" x 1.5" (7 x 6 x 3.8cm)
- Weight: 1 lb (.45Kg)
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Rolls products you have full access to the manufacturers warranty on this product. Rolls offers a limited one year warranty for parts and labor on this item.