The NT55 utilises the 1/2" gold sputtered true condenser transducer used in the internationally renowned Rode NT5. The NT55 is a low-noise, balanced output microphone, exhibiting a wide dynamic range and full frequency response.
The NT55 circuit incorporates a three position variable PAD with 0dB, -10dB or 20dB attenuation, and a thereposition variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 75 or 150 Hz high pass filter.
The NT55 comes with two different condenser microphone heads to provide a wide variety of polar patterns. The NT55 is complemented with a diverse range of accessories to better facilitate positioning and attachment.
- Externally biased condenser
- Cardioid or Omni polar pattern using included interchangable capsules
- Gold sputtered 1/2" capsule
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -10dB and -20dB
- Three position High-Pass Filter - flat, 75Hz and 150Hz
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Available as Certified Matched Pair
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 136dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48
- Weight: 110.00gm
- Dimensions: 145.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output: XLR
- NT55: Multi-Pattern 1/2" Condenser Microphone
- NT45-C: Interchangeable Cardioid Capsule
- NT45-O: Interchangeable Omnidirectional Capsule
- RM5: Durable Microphone Clip
Performance Audio is an Authorized Rode Microphones Reseller, this gives you access to Rode Microphones's amazing 10-Year Warranty Program for this product!
This great 10-Year Warranty coverage is only available if you register your new Rode Microphones equipment within one year from your Performance Audio purchase. This can quickly be completed by visiting www.rodemic.com/warranty. Here at Performance Audio, we would ask that you read the terms and conditions of Rode Microphones's Limited Warranty carefully. If your new Rode Microphones equipment purchase is not registered within the first one year of your product ownership, this will result in the Limited Warranty being applicable for only one year, or for the period of your country's statutory warranty, whichever is longer.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any Rode Microphones warranty questions!