The world's first large diaphragm condenser
with seamlessly variable Polar Patterns
located conveniently on the microphone
The NT2000's state of the art surface-mount electronics combined with the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 Capsule
, provide extremely low self-noise
) and a maximum SPL
of 147 dB
fully engaged) ensuring exceptional results and the ultimate in recording creativity.
- Large 1" HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- Continuously variable polar pattern, from Omni to Cardioid to Figure 8 controlled on the mic
- Continuously variable PAD and High-Pass Filter
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes SM2 shock mount and RC1 case
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure 8
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 15.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48, P24
- Weight: 831.00gm
- Dimensions: 208.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD
- Output: XLR
- NT2000: Seamlessly Variable Dual 1" Condenser Microphone
- SM2: Microphone Shock Mount
- RC1: Rugged Microphone Case
Performance Audio is an Authorized Rode Microphones Reseller, this gives you access to Rode Microphones's amazing 10-Year Warranty Program for this product!
This great 10-Year Warranty coverage is only available if you register your new Rode Microphones equipment within one year from your Performance Audio purchase. This can quickly be completed by visiting www.rodemic.com/warranty. Here at Performance Audio, we would ask that you read the terms and conditions of Rode Microphones's Limited Warranty carefully. If your new Rode Microphones equipment purchase is not registered within the first one year of your product ownership, this will result in the Limited Warranty being applicable for only one year, or for the period of your country's statutory warranty, whichever is longer.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any Rode Microphones warranty questions!