The EZ-VM13 is a high-resolution computer video distribution amplifier with three outputs. The input has an associated front-panel BIT ID switch to assure compatibility with various computers. The three outputs are driven by video line amplifiers that provide flat, wideband response. The EZ-VM13 is used in houses of worship, restaurants, clubs, meeting rooms, class rooms, conference rooms, stores and in commercial A/V systems.
- Input and Three Outputs on HD15 Female Connectors
- Wide RGB Bandwidth > 360 MHz Loaded
- High Resolution Compatibility VGA through QXGA
- Reliable Full-Size Front-Panel Switch for ID Bit Selection
- NORM ID BIT Connects LOCAL MONITOR and INPUT ID
- DC RGB Coupling, Output Polarity & Offset Follow Input
- HD15 Input Cable Included - 36", 91.44 cm long
- Wide Bandwidth Linearity and Low Distortion Outperform Common Wideband Monitor Distribution Amplifiers
- Ideal Weight and Size for Portable Computer Case
- Input: VGA - QXGA RGBHV or RGB with combined sync
- Outputs (3): LOCAL MONITOR (1, ID bit pass-thru to INPUT) OUTPUTS (2)
- Gain: Unity
- Video bandwidth: > 360 MHz
- Video impedance: 75 Ω (Input and output)
- Sync (HV) input: 500 Ω TTL 0.7 V to 5 V p-p
- Sync (HV) output: 5V TTL
- Sync (HV) Propogation delay: < 4 nS typ.
- Sync (HV) Rise time: < 4 nS typ.
- Sync (combined): Output follows input
- Bit Control: Switch-selectable (Pin 4, over-rides LOCAL MONITOR jack ID bit pass-thru)
- 24 Vdc power supply current: 50 mA (idle), 65 mA (max.)
- Case dimensions: 5.75" (14.6 cm)W x 3" (7.6 cm)D
- Mounting size: 1/3 rack width