Co-designed by DJ Q.Bert for scratch and back-cueing. High tracking ability. Ultra high output
Co-developed by one of the most legendary DJs of all time, the Ortofon Q.Bert provides unsurpassed handling, high output voltage, and low wear characteristics that literally put it in a class of its own.
Turntablists and mix DJs alike will appreciate the strong output of this cartridge, coupled with unrivaled tracking ability and sonic characteristics. The Q.Bert features a more subdued high end, which helps to minimize surface noise from worn vinyl, and an accentuated mid-range to help bring scratching to the front of the sound stage.
The Q-Bert has a supreme ability to trace the grooves of your records and it is tailored specifically for scratch. Due to its enomous output, it is perfect for scratch of all music with deep bass frequences.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 11 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: -
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-18.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz -3 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 90 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 12 μm/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
- Tracking force range: 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1.680 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 920 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-400 pF
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit : Q.Bert