Getting your amp
off the floor and tilted back improves your mix. This new Tiltback is constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various sized amps
. More importantly, it features 5 tilt positions that allow for optimal sound
. The fold-and-go RS7500 is perfect for the road and it even includes a 5/8" threaded end, allowing musicians to add a mic
or boom. Both the velveteen rubber amp
holders and foam padded collar that slides along the upper shaft protect your amp
from scratches and dings.
Add any mic
boom or gooseneck
to the top of this stand for direct miking of your amp
. No need for an extra mic
stand! Plus, the entire stand folds down for quick and easy storage and travel.Specifications:
- Applications: Stage/studio amplifiers and monitors
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Height Adj.: 8"-10" (support arm height above floor)
- Back Bumper Height Adj.: 19"-36"
- Mic Mount Height Adj.: 23"-37"
- Angle Adj.: 95-110
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish