Cue with traditional DJ gear and directly from your computer.
PHX USB professional DJ headphones feature an innovative, dual-connection design. You can connect PHX USB to virtually all of your gear thanks to their traditional analog and modern USB stereo outputs. With the standard analog cable, you can use PHX USB with mixers, CD players, and other analog gear. Connect the USB cable and you can cue right out of your computer with no need for an interface box!
PHX USB are headphones designed specifically for the professional DJ. They employ an isolating, closed-cup design for great isolation from outside noise. Their large, 50mm neodymium drivers produce the clean, high output you need in the booth or on stage. These two-sided headphones have a swiveling design on one cup so they're easy to wear one-sided. The ear cups also have a special rubber-silicone casing for comfortably resting them securely between your ear and shoulder.
PHX USB come with a complete assortment of options. You can choose between smooth vinyl and soft velour ear pads for the feel you prefer. You get analog and USB cables and a gold-plated 1/4-inch adapter for complete connection flexibility. Plus, thanks to their folding design, you can carry PHX USB in their included draw-string bag.
- Stereo analog and USB connections for cueing with traditional gear and computers
- Closed-cup design with dual ear cups for excellent isolation
- High-quality, high-output 50mm neodymium drivers
- Folding design and carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Includes two sets of ear pads, two cables, 1/4" adapter, and carrying bag
- Driver type: neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 50mm
- Ear cups: closed cup, two, swiveling
- Design: folding
- Analog output: stereo, threaded 1/8" TRS F
- USB output: stereo, USB F
- PHX USB Headphones
- Ear Pads: (2) Velour (2) Vinyl
- Stereo 1/8" Cable (3.2mm)
- USB 1/4" Adapter (6.3mm)
- Carrying Bag