Perform with CD, MP3, USB, software, and iPad.
FOUR ON THE FLOOR
Get people moving on the dance floor - MIXDECK QUAD is a complete DJ system with a four-channel mixer that will put you in complete control at any gig.
A POWERFUL SEQUEL
Based upon the popular MIXDECK controller, the MIXDECK QUAD kicks it up a notch by adding support for core MIDI on the iPad, opening the world of Apps like Algoriddum's DJAY to your DJ rig. In addition we added a fully functional four-channel digital/analog MIDI mixer, allowing total control of both the iPad and DJ software while mixing from CD, thumb drives, mics, or external sources.
MIXDECK QUAD comes complete with Serato DJ Intro software and is pre-mapped for Traktor Pro 2 and Virtual DJ Pro, so from the moment you open the box and connect to your computer, you're spinning tracks digitally. In addition, you can play from virtually any kind of media with MIXDECK QUAD including CDs, MP3 CDs, USB Flash drives and of course, the iPad. BPM analyzation and Tap Tempo ensure that you never miss a beat. With MIXDECK QUAD you can control your favorite MIDI software, with no timecode needed, using a simple USB connection.
With MIXDECK QUAD you can play USB content from either port on either deck. This exclusive Crossplay technology frees you up to use your USB tracks like all your other music: mix and match, play tracks simultaneously and keep the room's energy peaked.
On top of playing all kinds of music media, each one of MIXDECK QUAD's decks enables you to add flavor to your performances with integrated, beat-synced DSP effects that include chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, and phaser. Each is completely adjustable and a dedicated wet-dry fader controls them all.
MIXDECK QUAD contains a set of beat and pitch tools that will help you with beat matching and harmonic mixing. Start playing a track and MIXDECK QUAD automatically analyzes its BPM (tempo), and displays it on screen. There's also a Tap tempo button for manual BPM entry. You can alter the track's BPM by +/-6, 12, 25, and 100% using the pitch fader. For each of those ranges, you can also engage Key Lock, which holds the pitch (key) of the track while you independently manipulate its BPM. There's also a set of pitch-bend buttons on each track for quick tweaks.
MIXDECK QUAD has a full-featured four-channel mixer built right in. Each input channel has its own gain and three-band EQ/rotary kills (+12dB/ -INF). The mixer channels control the audio from MIXDECK QUAD's onboard players, incoming audio from your computer, or external sources such as turntables, MP3s players and more. MIXDECK QUAD has two sets of stereo, switchable phono/line inputs for external sources. MIXDECK QUAD's replacable crossfader has switchable slope and reverse so you can customize its performance based on your preferences.
REAL TIME REMIXING
MIXDECK QUAD gives you a complete range of remixing tools for on-the-fly creativity, including seamless looping on a set of easy-to-understand controls, sampling, and easily accessible hot cues. Numark's familiar Bleep/Reverse gives you the ability to keep time moving forward while you cut or reverse the track.
You can play tracks from discs in single-track, continuous, and programmable playback modes for flexible performance. Fader Start enables MIXDECK QUAD to start playing the track you have cued up when you move the crossfader for effortless transitions. You can also use Fader Start with compatible CD players connected to MIXDECK QUAD's inputs.
There is so much you can do with MIXDECK QUAD because we jammed it full of world-class features like DSP effects with wet-dry fader, chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan and phaser. It also has smooth, fast, slot-loading drives with large, touch-sensitive illuminated platters so that the moment your fingers touch the platter, you know your performance is on. You can work the room thanks to MIXDECK QUAD's 1/4-inch mic input with its own gain and +/-15dB high and low EQ. There's also a complete cueing section with dual 1/8 and 1/4-inch headphone outputs, dedicated cue gain, and mini-crossfader control. You'll also never miss what's happening with MIXDECK QUAD thanks to its two large, backlit displays.
MIXDECK QUAD has a flexible output section too. Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA stereo main outputs along with Booth and Record RCA outs allow for sending your mix to different locations and systems, including recording to your iPod. There's also a direct stereo output from each deck for use with timecode control interfaces including Serato Scratch LIVE software or external effects processors.
MIXDECK QUAD gives you the ability to perform, mix, remix, and record with virtually any popular music media. Whether you play parties, clubs, events, or in a group, MIXDECK QUAD also gives you the freedom to DJ from nearly any source all in one unit, with the flexibility to add on and expand as much as you like.
- Complete system with CD, MP3 and USB decks, four-channel mixer, and computer audio and MIDI interface
- MIDI integration of decks and the mixer for controlling both computer software and iPad apps
- Works seamlessly with Algoriddim's djay for iPad app, winner of the 2011 Apple Design Award
- Crossplay Technology: mix USB flash drive content from either port on either deck
- Serato DJ Intro software included
- Built-in professional USB audio interface with balanced XLR outputs
- Four-channel mixer with EQ/rotary kills, replaceable crossfader, and MIDI control
- Two large, backlit displays for BPM, CD/MP3 text tags, and folder navigation
- Beat-synced DSP effects with wet-dry fader: chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, phaser
- Key Lock holds pitch while you independently manipulate its BPM
- Seamless looping, sampling, and easily accessible hot cues
- Automatic BPM analyzer and Tap Tempo for manual BPM entry
- Slide BPM +/-6, 12, 25, and 100% or bend with pitch buttons
- Inputs: Two mic (XLR and 1/4"), Four aux (RCA stereo pairs), 30-pin iPad connector, computer (USB, stereo)
- Stereo Outputs: Main (balanced XLR & RCA), Booth (RCA), Record (RCA), Deck 1 (RCA), Deck 2 (RCA), Cue (1/8" & 1/4")
- iPad Core MIDI and audio support
- Two Mic (XLR and 1/4")
- Four AUX (RCA stereo pairs)
- iPad Connector
- Computer (USB, stereo)
- Outputs (all stereo)
- Main (balanced XLR & RCA)
- Booth (RCA)
- Record (RCA)
- Deck 1 (RCA)
- Deck 2 (RCA)
- Cue (1/8" & 1/4")
- MIXDECK QUAD
- Laptop Computer Stand
- 30-pin iPad Connector Cable
- Software CD
- Power Cord