Scratch, seamless looping, and text display.
Numark's CDN450 is a highly reliable, dual-deck MP3
player for any DJ who needs a no-nonsense, multi-format player for professional use. This ultra-reliable MP3
player is packed with features such as text display, Anti-Shock electronically buffered skip protection, scratching, and seamless looping. CDN450 is a perfect player for mobile DJs working events and for fixed installs in clubs, bars, restaurants, and more.
CDN450 enables you to play both traditional CDs and MP3
CDs, which can accommodate more tracks on fewer discs. The player displays text for ID3 tags and folder navigation, so finding tracks is easy. You can quickly access the track
you want, bend pitch
, and scratch using CDN450's easy-to-use jog wheels. You can also jump forward 10 tracks at a time with +10 search. And for quick access to the information you need, CDN450 has ID3 Tag info buttons.
You can also pitch
tracks up and down on 4, 8, and 16-percent ranges for easy beat matching. To further aid, CDN450 automatically detects the BPM
on most tracks and has tap tempo
for manual BPM
entry. When you move pitch
, CDN450's Key Lock technology keeps the pitch
or key constant.
You can create and integrate seamless loops on each deck with CDs and MP3s on CDN450.
In addition to standard single-track
and continuous playback, CDN450's relay and programmable playback modes enables you to set up a sequence of tracks for convenient playback. You can set cue points in real time
for creative remixing.
CDN450 also has Fader
Start, which can automatically start cued-up playback when you move the crossfader on a compatible mixer
. From the company that introduced DJs to Anti-Shock, CDN450 contains a built-in buffer for worry-free and skip-free performance.
CDN450 is built in an attractive, rack-mount
package that is equally at home in angled and straight racks
. You can mount the control and drive units together or separately for setup flexibility. It plays CD
discs for media convenience, and the CD
player is housed in an all-metal chassis for rugged, reliable performance. This advanced player has standard analog RCA
and digital S/PDIF
outputs so you can use it with virtually all speaker
and recording systems.Features:
- High-quality dual-deck MP3 and CD player with Anti-Shock skip protection
- Real-time scratch and seamless looping on both decks for CD and MP3
- Displays text for ID3 tags and folder names for easy navigation
- Multifunction jog/shuttle wheels for search, pitch bend, and scratching
- Auto-BPM detection with tap override and display
- +/-4, 8, and 16% pitch control for beat matching
- Housed in an all-metal chassis for rugged, reliable performance
- Single, continuous, relay, and programmable playback
- Fader Start automatically starts playback on crossfader move (with compatible mixer)
- Analog RCA and digital S/PDIF outputs
- CDN450 control unit
- CDN450 drive unit
- Interconnection cable
- Audio cable (stereo, RCA)
- Power cable
- Quick start guide