Mix-2 combines a full-featured DJ mixer
with a dual-transport, high-precision CD
player, creating a powerhouse tool for DJs. Whether you're concocting custom mixes for your own recordings or performing live for parties or for professional events, you'll appreciate the system's dual RIAA-equalized phono inputs, 3 line-level
inputs, and 2 microphone
inputs with independent input levels.
Each of the built-in CD
transports offers true buffered instant start, seamless full-CD
looping, instant stutter start with selectable stutter points, relay play (deck 1 to deck 2), and Numark's patented Anti-Shock technology, which means your system will never miss a beat, no matter how many feet
hit the floor under your spell. A crossfader lets you smoothly transition between 2 inputs and controls the auto start feature of the CD
The Numark CD
Mix-2 also features dual headphone
jacks (one .25-inch
, one .125-inch
) with any-input cueing for each, fader
start, a pitch
(+/- 16 percent), 3-speed scanning forward and reverse, frame-accurate search (1/75 seconds per step), and auto-dead space elimination with auto cue.
Outputs include master XLR balanced
and record outputs with a 3-band equalizer
You'll never have to strain to read the system's enormous backlit display, and its dual-band, 12-segment LED
help you keep tabs on your levels. The CD
Mix-2 comes with its own 12V AC
adapter, but you may also power
it through a car's cigarette lighter with an optional vehicle power-supply kit, depending on where your activities take you.
tray protection prevents doors from sliding open accidentally and during use, while +10 tracks skip search simplifies access to choice samples buried deep in discs encoded with many tracks. Ready for a break™ Program a sequence of up to 30 tracks and let the CD
Mix-2 do the DJ-ing
- Dual CD player and mixer with fader start
- Anti-Shock memory buffer
- +/-12% pitch control with pitch bend wheel
- Seamless looping, continuous play, track programmable
- External inputs for 3 line, 2 mic, 2 phono
- Balanced output, master EQ, stereo/mono control
- EQ on each channel
- Optional road case
- Power Source: DC 12V, 3A
- Dimensions: 445mm(W) x258mm(D) x156mm(H)
- Weight: 5.4Kgs
- AUDIO CHARACTERISTICS (LOAD=47K OHM FOR MASTER OUTPUT)
- INPUT TERMINAL (INPUT LEVEL/IMPEDANCE)- CD: -14dBV/5K OHM +/-2dB TCD-782 (Track 16)- Line 1: -14dBV/10K OHM +/-2dB- Line 2,3: -14dBV/47K OHM +/-2dB- Phono: -50dBV/47K OHM +/-2dB- Mic: -53dBV/2.2K OHM +/-2dB- NOTE: 0dBV=1Vrms. Master is set to 0dBV output.
- OUTPUT TERMINAL (OUTPUT LEVEL/IMPEDANCE)- Master Out (RCA): 0dBV(1.0V)/600 OHM- Master Out (XLR): 0dBm(815mV)/940 OHM +/-2dBV- Phones (LOAD=32 OHM): -6dBV(0.5V)/33 OHM +/-2dBV
- MAX. OUTPUT (THD=10%)- Master: more than +17dBV (7V)- Phones (LOAD=32 OHM): more than +5dBV (1.8V)
- CHANNEL BALANCE- All channels: within 3dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE- CD/Line: 20-20KHz +1, -1.5dB TCD-782 (Track 3,7)- Phono: 20-20KHz +2, -2.5dB/RIAA- Mic: 20-20KHz +1, /-3dB
- OUTPUT NOISE (W/ 20KHz LPF AND IEC-A WEIGHTED)- Line: less than -75dB- Phono: less than -60dB- Mic: Less than -55dB
- CD S/N RATIO MORE THAN 80dB TCD-782 (Track 2)- NOTE:CD 0dB OUTPUT, MASTER IS SET TO 0dBV OUTPUT.
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION- [FROM MASTER OUT]- CD/Line: less than 0.05% TCD-782 (Track 2)- Phono/Mic: less than 0.13%- [FROM PHONES OUT (LOAD=32 OHM)]- All sources: less than 0.25%- NOTE: OUTPUT=0dBV,1KHz. WITH 20KHz LPF AND 200Hz HPF.
- CROSSTALK- CD: more than 60dB @ 1KHz TCD-782 (Track 2)- Phono/Line: more than 55dB @ 1KHz- NOTE: Phono with 20KHz LPF and 200Hz HPF
- EQUALIZER [TCD-782 (Track 15,16,17 or S.G)]- Channel:- LOW +6 +/- 1dB less than -5dB @ 100Hz- HI +6 +/- 1dB less than -5dB @ 10KHz- Mic 1:- LOW +12 +/- 1.5dB less than -10.5dB @ 100Hz- HI +12 +/- 1.5dB less than -10.5dB @ 10KHz- Master:- LOW +10 +/- 1.5dB less than -8.5dB @ 100Hz- MID +10 +/- 1.5dB less than -8.5dB @ 1KHz- HI +10 +/- 1.5dB less than -8.5dB @ 10KHz
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS- Operating Temperature: 5 to 35 deg. C- Humidity: 25% to 85% RH (non-condensing)- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 deg. C